Objects that Need Animations/New Objects for animations

I have a few packs downloaded most of them MF animations. I notice there are a few objects with no animations or with very few. I will list them in case people are looking for animation ideas.

Need more animations:

1. Trees: Very few trees have animations. I only found 3-4

2. Flag Pole: 

3. Get Famous acting stages: 

4. Chess/Gaming Table:

5. Arcade Machine:

6. Flag Pole:

7. Vending Machine:

8. Bookshelves: 

9. Stairs: Very few animations on them

10. Lounge Chair

11. Kids Pool

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Objects for new animations:

1. Desk+Chair Object for animations: I notice in Buy Mode some tables include a chair. Maybe creating an object table +chair would allow creating animations that manipulate the chair position to avoid the sim appearing trough the chair. and allowing more variety on those.

2. Room Divider as Gloryhole

There is an issue with the Chess table.

I couldn't find a way to move the chess pieces. So i scrapped my ideas for that.
Arcade machine have at least one, agree it needs more though.

I have a series for one bookshelf. We need more though.

Have a series for a CC lounge chair. I'm thinking of editing it for the new one. But would be awesome with more animators working on it.

1. Desk+Chair Object for animations: I notice in Buy Mode some tables include a chair. Maybe creating an object table +chair would allow creating animations that manipulate the chair position to avoid the sim appearing trough the chair. and allowing more variety on those.

This is already possible. Animators can now spawn in extra objects for their animations. So there already are some, and more will surely come. I have one on the back burner right now.

Good thread, nice to see what other locations people want animations for. Always looking for new ones.

3 hours ago, Zorak42 said:

Good thread, nice to see what other locations people want animations for. Always looking for new ones.

I'd like to see someone manage to use that between the stilts space for some "under the boardwalk" type fun. But as it is, clicking on the sand under the house is the same as clicking the floor above. :(

35 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

I'd like to see someone manage to use that between the stilts space for some "under the boardwalk" type fun. But as it is, clicking on the sand under the house is the same as clicking the floor above. :(

In the new DLC? Havent gotten it yet. But planning to.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived