KW - Unable to get Sim pregnant

I have no idea whether I'm just setting my KW pregnancy settings wrong but I've been placing the sperm fertilisation to 30 and the sperm lifetime to 30 as well (to be fair, I have no idea what the sperm liftime is nor what it does).

I've also been enabling/disabling the menstrual cycle setting but no matter what even when my female sim has her "fertile" moodlet she won't get pregnant. I've also tried the "try baby" option and even when the game plays the pregnacy music she doesn't get pregnant either. 

This may have affected it but prior to downloading KW into my save, my sim was pregnant but I guess KW resetted the pregnant sim and essentially deleted her pregnant status?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 5:20 PM, pandalove66 said:

I have no idea whether I'm just setting my KW pregnancy settings wrong but I've been placing the sperm fertilisation to 30 and the sperm lifetime to 30 as well (to be fair, I have no idea what the sperm liftime is nor what it does).

I've also been enabling/disabling the menstrual cycle setting but no matter what even when my female sim has her "fertile" moodlet she won't get pregnant. I've also tried the "try baby" option and even when the game plays the pregnacy music she doesn't get pregnant either. 

This may have affected it but prior to downloading KW into my save, my sim was pregnant but I guess KW resetted the pregnant sim and essentially deleted her pregnant status?

hey buddy , do you have the idea of menstrual cycle ? okay let me help you just set my settings in pregnancy settings in kw .>>>>follicular state to 50 and >>ovulatory to 24 and again >>>luteal to 50 for your young adult and adult or what ever you want to get pregnant . now whenever you see the fertile moodlet as 2 days just wait for it  to turn as 24 hours then have sex , in this way (off course without condoms) you have 24 hours for your sim to get pregnant . and my settings are such a great that you will get message for fertile period in few days repeatedly  . ok one tip for you just use your debug settings and check showinfo for your female sim when ever you see fertility chances as 1 have sex you will definitely be succeed .

• 1 month later...

Archived