Wicked Whims doesnt work?

1 hour ago, AlbinoVenomizer said:

Yes i have enabled them. In fact i never turn them off. and im running 1.50.67 or something like that. I dont know what might be the problem.

i can say that the C version of the mod is bugged AF, so u need to get back to a previous version, the A version should work fine till Turbo returns

2 hours ago, Hunt3rAb said:

I have the same problem!

Game version is "1.50.67.1020"

Shows mods during startup, but doesn't work in game. I guess only scripts aren't working, because the outfits/ tattoos and all are visible.

as i told Albino, downgrade, the C version is bugged AF, try the A version... but, (Forgot to say before) u need to do clean install for the A or B version of WW

5 hours ago, Hunt3rAb said:

I have the same problem!

Game version is "1.50.67.1020"

Shows mods during startup, but doesn't work in game. I guess only scripts aren't working, because the outfits/ tattoos and all are visible.

8 hours ago, AlbinoVenomizer said:

So i have the newest version of wicked whims and the mod shows up at the startup but it doesn't work in game. It doesn't show a notification confirming that the mod is active. It doesn't show anything and there are no interactions with the mod.

That's your problem right there. WW only works with the latest game version (1.52).

On 6/29/2019 at 9:31 PM, AlbinoVenomizer said:

Okay perfect. But where can i find this "A" version?

Well, this works.

Download this: Wicked Whims: "B Version"

Before installing, delete your previously installed wicked whims (WickedWhimsMod folder) from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

Also, delete this WickedWhimsMod folder from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves

:)

I would like to know if ALL you still have problems with version 4-3-5-142 d? I am on 1-52-100-1020 and the WW mod still does not work! For info when I run the game the mod appears but my characters hangs in the interruptions and it becomes impossible to change the character by clicking on another and I need to play with the arrow progress. This is a real headache because have deleted files have in place brief is the horror. If you have comments see help thank you in advance ...
8 minutes ago, saleen68 said:
I would like to know if ALL you still have problems with version 4-3-5-142 d? I am on 1-52-100-1020 and the WW mod still does not work! For info when I run the game the mod appears but my characters hangs in the interruptions and it becomes impossible to change the character by clicking on another and I need to play with the arrow progress. This is a real headache because have deleted files have in place brief is the horror. If you have comments see help thank you in advance ...

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/installation-mistakes/

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help

Archived