(nude mod request ) Ring of Elysium?

AB01

32 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

nope, because it online and you constantly update mod every time game get new update. i dont thing anyone have enough time to do something like that

Online games are modded all the time. From Everquest to World of Warcraft to Black Desert Online to Final Fantasy and so many others. Online modding is very much alive and healthy for tons of games.

Though after reading the reviews to that game, I wouldn't think anyone would want to play it.

3 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Online games are modded all the time. From Everquest to World of Warcraft to Black Desert Online to Final Fantasy and so many others. Online modding is very much alive and healthy for tons of games.

Though after reading the reviews to that game, I wouldn't think anyone would want to play it.

yes, i know but only it mean for something, most of it make feel contemplation and satisfy to see mod when put mod in game. but Ring of Elysium has nothing at all, you can barely see other player on close ranger, model look poorly, you even got ban because mod change model in game and they most likely thing you cheating

4 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

nope, because it online and you constantly update mod every time game get new update. i dont thing anyone have enough time to do something like that

Aww, well that’s sucks ...

Archived