Mermaid Career Promotion Bug

It looks like when getting a promotion with t he new Conservation career, the attached error occurs.  From the LE it looks like it has do with outfit scripts.  I posted here because it does include WW scripts from the stack trace.  It looks like you do get the promotion, but do not get credit for completing the days tasks (work from home tasks) or get paid.  The popup that asks if you want to work from home or go into work or take PTO, does not popup.  The next work day you get credit and new tasks and the popup works.  This happened going from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 3, which does not give reward objects from what I can see so do not now if those are effected or not.

The part time job Life Guard did seem to get promotion ok.  I have not tried with any other full time career's yet.

Edit:  A couple additional pieces of information that I should have added.  The sim this occurred with was a mermaid in mermaid form in the ocean (this might be a significant piece of info considering the changing of form and that the form only has one outfit type when in this form). When taking a shower after, the sim puts on a bottom and top that seems to be random.

Edit 2:  So this looks like it is do to being a mermaid and being in mermaid form when job check is done for promotion and not necessarily do to the Conservation Career itself.  The sim that had the error before got promoted from level 3 to level 4 without error when they were in human form.  So, if I was to hazard a guess at this time I would say it is probably because the mermaid form only has 1 outfit type and whatever check is being made is looking for other outfit types maybe.  (Note,  changed the title of the post to better reflect the bug)

lastException.txt

Archived