Settings unreachable

I don't mean the settings themselves disappear in the WW mod menu. I mean the settings themselves just disappeared. I can't access any of them. 

MXxdCvy.png

It's been going on for all of the 4.3.5.142 updates even the newest one (4.3.5.142d). 

I did a shallow clean. Deleted all wicked whim files before installing updates (or going back to the older 4.3.5.139m when ever it turned out the newest one didn't work). Deleted the localthumbcache. Game is fully updated specially since I had to update it to run Island living. Nisa's latest works fine with the new versions and removing it effects nothing in WW.  I don't have nor have I ever used anything of  CNutty's.  I've been testing it with a young adult sim and never used teens in ww anyway. So it's not just teens aren't effected anymore. 

Removing the streamer censor file does nothing either. 

It doesn't help that no animations load either.  Now Version 4.3.5.139m just worked,or did work until patch 1.52.100.1020 so I'd just been using that and happy for a good while.   And I know I'm not the only one.  So any help would be great. 

Archived