[SEARCH] fox ears

hi,
I'm looking for a mod that includes equipable fox ears that also adopt the hair color of the character, or at least bring many colors.
Similar, or like the one on the picture.

Spoiler

image.png.4acbd138f73ddbd364ad0c5659c84b00.png

That's the COCO KDA AHri armor, but those ears aren't part of it!

You can make ears take your hair color yourself if you get the scripts from Inari Tails

go into nifscope and load up the ears you want, go to ninode>nitrishape>bslightingshadingproperty and on the bottom change skyrim shader type value to hair tint. I also added hair_soft_lighting to shader tag 1 but not sure if needed. Save it

Go into the CK and get the armor section for you ears and add the script  (AsharaSetWigColourScript) and save

you may need to save and reload to get it to change color.

15 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

hi,
I'm looking for a mod that includes equipable fox ears that also adopt the hair color of the character, or at least bring many colors.
Similar, or like the one on the picture.

Hide contents

image.png.4acbd138f73ddbd364ad0c5659c84b00.png

That's the COCO KDA AHri armor, but those ears aren't part of it!

Ears are part of "[NINI] Vindictus Dalgaebi" mod. Try https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/04/vindictus-dalgaebi-cbbe.html

Archived