Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

8 hours ago, xcalibar said:

alphaZomega ,

I am having issues with getting your modular tank top mod to work in my game.  Do you use Fluffy manager or do I drag and drop the files?  What base nude body are you using or does you mod contain it.

Thanks in advance.

delete the files and download them again I had the same issue, also possible solution download the file that changes from NOIR costume

Greetings to you all, and thanks for all the links and explanations you put in this topic.

I am looking for outfit replacement mods for Ada. Not naked one, just a different dress/outfit. Minidress, office, cheongsam, whatever. I've only found a couple of them on a certain russian site, but it is hard to browse for not russian speakers.

As far as I have understood reading, most of those are not allowed to be shared here, but can be discussed in private messages, right? In that case, if anyone wanted to write me about them and maybe point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Also, if any of you are in need of the base models of certain other mods mentioned here, such as some Claire modular ones, feel free to try to ask me in PM, I might be in their possession.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Please be aware that next time people will be discovered to exchange non-public mods using PM, warning will be give to the requester and the provider.

Ok people after this

I recommend we make a discord server and next time we want a mod, just lets join this discord and thats it.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

Please be aware that next time people will be discovered to exchange non-public mods using PM, warning will be give to the requester and the provider.

I am very sorry, I did not know it was a forbidden behaviour, especially since I saw many other people asking around in the same way.

Of course, I shall comply.

As a suggestion, though, you might want to consider adding said global warning somewhere more visibile in this thread/forum.

3 hours ago, nudefinder said:

Anyone has this edited textures mod from es47? Im love this realistic pubic hair so much from his edit.

From what I have been searching on Google, https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7407766-claire-nude-mod/page-40 but all the mega links are dead. But I know someone should have them saved it smiles.

89-1552420812-1909181212.jpeg

Not sure if these are the same textures. I also don't remember where I got these from either. But here is a file containing several texture for Claire's pubes.

ALL.rar

So Private messages are against the rules too? Nice...wanna make text messages, Faxes and emails against the rules while you are at it? How about vocally talked about? Might as well delete any thread pertaining to mods in general for Resident Evil 2 since like 90 percent of them are behind paywalls. Don't you guys just love The RE2 modding scene? Cant wait for RE3 mods locked behind paywalls. 

I have moved on to working with the rest of the modding community for the game Control. We are having a few difficulties at the moment since its not on steam yet but at least we are working to try and get them to work. I am also still one of the people working on Skywind. I will keep my eye on if the RE2 Modding community gets any better. You can follow me for updates on Skywind and Control if you want. I might MIGHT make 1 more RE2 mod..but I am thinking about waiting and making my next RE mod for RE3 which will be free as always. 

Okay one of these paid modder goons is falsely reporting me and harrassing me on my Nexus Mods page for "trolling" and has been for weeks. I am truly sorry that I disagree with your precious paid mods and release my stuff for free. I am taking the rest down. Seeing how even blocking those people they seem to make new accounts to harass me more. I am 100 percent its from one of the people on here that I told to stop posting images of mods they aren't sharing since This thread isn't made to show off mods its here to share mods. You can enjoy giving all your money to patreon paid modders but don't falsey report other mod authors that refuse to charge people for their mods! This is why I and many other modders on youtube have said this is the most toxic modding community. 

Thread closed.

It cannot be anymore used.

If somebody want to open a new thread to share legal mods it is fair.

Sharing not legal mod is not tolerated here.

Thanks bosconemi for having the thread closed.

Archived