Please Help

Hey recently i have problem with naked mod sex.. ecc... for start : when i make sims have sex the qaulity it's very low , you can see in the photo ... secondo , male sims doesn't have any d*ck and female doesn't have nipples... okay let me say that it's pass months since my last time i didn't play sims 4 because of my computer.. but i did all the upgrades of the regular game of course and i re download all the wicked mods- but now i have this problem.. and i can't understand the  reason.. thanks a lot who will help me figure out thid ..

Have a nice day and please let me know soon

21-06-19_13-31-38.png

21-06-19_13-46-42.png

21-06-19_13-38-34.png

Hey!
As for the low quality. This could be a settings problem. I suggest you go into your ingame settings and take a look at the Graphic Settings.

Are your Sims on low quality? If so turn the quality up, if your Computer does allow that.

It should look something like that:

image.png.9e375b5f472280dd13ca365521122c8b.png

Now as for the Nipples and the Penis.. This could be because you may still have the older files of the Penis, Nipples, etc.? Try updating these things too if you haven't! 

Archived