How do I adjust character's position during sex animation(Leito's)?

If you are trying to change to different sex poses, then its Home,Enter,use Page Down each time you select a character,then Right arrow key. After sex starts, you can use Page Down key to go to next animation, and so on and so on..If you do not have it yet, download AAF Sex Em Up to give you dialogue ways to ask for sex or prostitute yourself. Use MCM to set up toggle keys to trigger. If you have Home key activated, after sex starts under SEU, again just use Page Down to change animations..

18 hours ago, ochitaotoko said:

I tried the 'modpos' command in the game but it always readjusts back to before I open console. :(

Yeah, a bunch of the animations don't line up for me either. I can use the modpos to move the non-main actor in the animation, but it only lasts the duration of a screen shot (with time frozen using the "tfc 1" console command). There are many animations which do line up properly, however, but that also depends a lot on what surface the actors are using. The bed and mattress animations seem to line up the best.

Now that we have ZeX animations, it's a shame that some animations just don't align properly. BP70's animations have good alignment for me, but atomic lust animations needs the female to be moved forward a little.

AAF really needs a way to move each actor independently using the movement keys instead of moving both actors at the same time.

• 3 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 5:43 AM, ochitaotoko said:

I tried the 'modpos' command in the game but it always readjusts back to before I open console. :(

Hey Friend,

I find a awkward solution.. go to Fallout 4\Data\AAF and find the Leito_positionData.xml file. Open, and after the line 

<position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S1"/>
<position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S2"/>
<position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S3"/>
<position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S4"/>

put this line:

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,0,0,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0,0"/>

with this you can adjust the characters alone.

change the numbers according to the position you choose.

right, front, up, left 

i hope will assist you.

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, Vrazlahtur said:

Hey Friend,

I find a awkward solution.. go to Fallout 4\Data\AAF and find the Leito_positionData.xml file. Open, and after the line 

put this line:

right, front, up, left 

i hope will assist you.

Hi. I realize you posted this a few months ago, but I figured asking for your help would be better than starting a new thread asking for this same advice.

I was hoping you could go into more detail regarding how to change an animations positioning with editing XML files. Could you show more examples of how a changed animation would look inside the XML? A mod I recently installed made edits to various animation XMLs, and they are slightly misaligned. I was hoping to edit them myself, but I am lost.

For example, an animation called "FM-GR-PoolTable01-05Missionary Staged" is slightly too far back (the male needs to be moved forward, towards females head). however, the lines listed are different than how they are in Leito's animations.

Example: 

<position id="FM-GR-PoolTable01-05Missionary Staged" animationGroup="FM-GR-PoolTable01-05Missionary Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,F_M,2P,NoFurn,Missionary,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Stim5,Love3,Dom-5,PenisToVagina,StickToVagina"/>

This was all one line taken from the "AJ_XML_SC_Ground_positionData" XML file from the mod I installed that made edits. Where would I add the lines you suggested to this line? After the line on a separate line? Or at the end of the line? It would be very helpful if you could show me an example. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Hi. I realize you posted this a few months ago, but I figured asking for your help would be better than starting a new thread asking for this same advice.

I was hoping you could go into more detail regarding how to change an animations positioning with editing XML files. Could you show more examples of how a changed animation would look inside the XML? A mod I recently installed made edits to various animation XMLs, and they are slightly misaligned. I was hoping to edit them myself, but I am lost.

For example, an animation called "FM-GR-PoolTable01-05Missionary Staged" is slightly too far back (the male needs to be moved forward, towards females head). however, the lines listed are different than how they are in Leito's animations.

Example: 

<position id="FM-GR-PoolTable01-05Missionary Staged" animationGroup="FM-GR-PoolTable01-05Missionary Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,F_M,2P,NoFurn,Missionary,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Stim5,Love3,Dom-5,PenisToVagina,StickToVagina"/>

This was all one line taken from the "AJ_XML_SC_Ground_positionData" XML file from the mod I installed that made edits. Where would I add the lines you suggested to this line? After the line on a separate line? Or at the end of the line? It would be very helpful if you could show me an example. Thanks.

right, front, up, ANGLE

You can find many examples in my patch for animations

And if you see 0,0,0,0:1,2,3,4

This means first 0,0,0,0 for first actor

1,2,3,4 for second actor in animation

• 5 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 9:56 PM, Nohrin said:

Example: 

Hey

I could suggest you make a try .. After these months, unfortunately, I forgot this post.

I tried to alter the xml.  And loading the save (u don't need close the game)

Put in theses lines an huge number.  When you find where is the correct line, positions will be misaligned 

• 7 months later...
On 6/23/2019 at 10:01 AM, Phelps1247 said:

Use the base playidle commands and then you can use stuff like proper free cam, facial expressions, tcl and modpos.

I also suggest this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24773 which will assign the modpos commands to the numpad.

Man, this is gonna be a late one but I am so very grateful for this. this mod solved all the problems I've been having. thank you so much. now I can align anything or anyone the way I want.

• 1 year later...
On 10/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, Vrazlahtur said:

Hey Friend,

put this line:

right, front, up, left 

i hope will assist you.

Hey i edited the xml and it worked. Then i made further changes and it stopped making a difference. i changed up from 2 to 8 and it literally made no difference. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 1:13 AM, vvardenbombardi said:

Man, this is gonna be a late one but I am so very grateful for this. this mod solved all the problems I've been having. thank you so much. now I can align anything or anyone the way I want.

just to confirm and i know im really late, but does this let u change position of a character during an animation? 

• 3 months later...