Where do I find AOS animations?

My apologies if this topic has been discussed already. I have installed the latest WW and CNWW mods (including the AOS animations), but I can seem to figure out how to use the AOS animations. All I get is the pinned doggy animation. Where would I find the AOS animations in game?

Or perhaps I didn't install them right? I put the folder titled AnimationModifications directly into the mods folder. Should it be in the CNWW kinky folder?

Thanks  

33 minutes ago, bjwoll75 said:

My apologies if this topic has been discussed already. I have installed the latest WW and CNWW mods (including the AOS animations), but I can seem to figure out how to use the AOS animations. All I get is the pinned doggy animation. Where would I find the AOS animations in game?

Or perhaps I didn't install them right? I put the folder titled AnimationModifications directly into the mods folder. Should it be in the CNWW kinky folder?

Thanks  

Your setup is fine since you have a folder to keep animations in. 

If you go to Wicked>>Settings>>Animation Settings>>Animation Disabler 

This will show all the animations installed sorted by the creators names.

Select the creator and it will show any animation sub category (I.e teasing, vaginal, etc)

Click on any of them and you can see the location and roles.

Untitled

Untitled2

10 hours ago, smjm81 said:

Your setup is fine since you have a folder to keep animations in. 

If you go to Wicked>>Settings>>Animation Settings>>Animation Disabler 

This will show all the animations installed sorted by the creators names.

Select the creator and it will show any animation sub category (I.e teasing, vaginal, etc)

Click on any of them and you can see the location and roles.

Untitled

Untitled2

Awesome. Thanks for the help.

Archived