[SOLVED} What did I do wrong with my follower's face?

Psalam

I followed a guide to change her face and got this:

2029888642_enb2019_06_1905_04_30_24j.jpg.90314439df59c0d67b31a661246ad880.jpg

To get here I

1) made her face at the beginning of the game with racemenu

2) used the console command SPF

3) imported the face in CharGenParts, and

4) exported using Ctrl+F4

Any help would be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Try removing or renaming the 'tintmasks' folder* before doing the ctrl F4 trick. The problem has to do with the resolution of the tintmasks - CK cannot handle the higher res ones like RM can.

*Data/textures/character/character assets/tintmasks

Correct. As I recall you may need to do this to the tintmasks folder before launching the CK. That's your follower's lipstick on her forehead.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Try removing or renaming the 'tintmasks' folder* before doing the ctrl F4 trick. The problem has to do with the resolution of the tintmasks - CK cannot handle the higher res ones like RM can.

*Data/textures/character/character assets/tintmasks

8 hours ago, onesumgame said:

Correct. As I recall you may need to do this to the tintmasks folder before launching the CK. That's your follower's lipstick on her forehead.

Thank you for the help. It works just fine. One very minor correction for anyone who looks at this in the future. The path is:

Data/textures/actors/character/characterassets/tintmasks

Archived