Mystery of the missing penis...

Aleksi

First of all, I need to apologize to any and all as I'd originally posted this in the NON adult mod area... oops.

Needless to say I am new to modding, let alone adult mods. I have DLed several from both Nexus and here and was doing ok until this newest glitch popped up.

The pecker just isnt there, sometimes the groin area and part of his belly looks "smeared". The lady of choice, perfect, but, the bloke ... *shudder!* not so much.

mod list;

Animated fannies V 1.0 & 1.11,

Animations By Leito and a joint animation pack w both Leito and Crazy,

four play FP animations by Crazy and some FP patches,

all this is of course on top of AAF, animated vailla sex scenes, Atomic lust. F4se, body slides and CBBE.

Now, I also had a "PG" gaff/clash of mods as well, namely WITH scrap everything active, both redos of Spectacle Isle were a lot of fun to explaore, scrap and rebuild.

But,.... w scrap everything turned off, the B&B was still there but wrecked and inaccessible.

Might I be having a similar clash w the aforementioned mods? Or am I just missing a texture pack(s) like a noob?

Well, let ME, one of those more experienced people, give you my advice:

I see you mention you were having Scrap Everything installed at some point?

Well, it is my conclusion that the penis got scrapped, there is no other explanation imo.

On 6/22/2019 at 3:29 PM, Aleksi said:

Thanks, mate. will look into it.

Chances are, I simply was way over modded, but will look into these and see what more exp.ed ppl can say about it

Heres some more advice. Try reading and using your mouse to find the answer, instead of just creating a new post when theres literally 100's of this exact question asked and answered. It took 30 seconds looking in technical support to find another 10 threads with the exact same question.

Youre more likely to get a faster response if you ask your question in a thread that is already discussing this matter, then you are making a new post. Creating a new topic just tells people you put no effort in trying to figure it out yourself but instead just made a post for someone else to figure it out for you.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:47 PM, walkin said:

Heres some more advice. Try reading and using your mouse to find the answer, instead of just creating a new post when theres literally 100's of this exact question asked and answered. It took 30 seconds looking in technical support to find another 10 threads with the exact same question.

Youre more likely to get a faster response if you ask your question in a thread that is already discussing this matter, then you are making a new post. Creating a new topic just tells people you put no effort in trying to figure it out yourself but instead just made a post for someone else to figure it out for you.

thanks, I really am new to not only modding, adult mods but also this site. Apologies

15 minutes ago, Aleksi said:

body talk V2.

Is there another male template that'd work better?

New versions of that body may differ. But, the one I installed required using bodyslide and making specific adjustments to the morphs and building the body with "build morphs" checked. Did you do those things?

9 hours ago, dagobaking said:

New versions of that body may differ. But, the one I installed required using bodyslide and making specific adjustments to the morphs and building the body with "build morphs" checked. Did you do those things?

Yes, but I get the feeling I may have messed something up.

Thanks again, will check that out

On 6/25/2019 at 7:38 AM, dagobaking said:

yes the xml file should be changed to -1 instead of 1 like it is for ev body type. or the animations wont look right, also some animations pack has not been updated yet to the newer bodytalk v2 witch would also cause that weird deformations.

Archived