[CE]Conan exiles changing thrall penis size via CharEditLite mod

Khaine2000DK

Note: This might only work for singleplayer or with admin privilige, also recommend you take backup of save game in conan exiles sandbox save game folder before starting

Thought I would share this for those who feel like they want to be able to modify the captured thralls base genital physique may it be breast size or penis sizes of thralls you find, since I discovered you could do this by using CharEditLite mod, I figured that sharing it with others who may not be aware of this would be nice to do. I will try to outline process as best I can step by step below with pictures to help. Each picture I put in will explain part the step process visually to help understand it best as possible as process is somewhat semi long and somewhat complicated to explain exactly in words.

STEP 1: You need to get mirror from the mod, either you can get it via Make me admin option or it can be crafted inside the Artisan workbench, once you have it should be within inventory. At which point you press use as indicated by step one. This should take you to edit options and step 2.

STEP 2: Step you within edit option you click create shard, this will allow shard object to be created which allows for it to be placed in thrall inventory in order to adjust their visual appearence, once you have clicked create shard move to step 3.

STEP 3: You have shard created in thralls inventory, at this point goal is to copy thralls existing appearence onto the shard, so you click use shard to take you to shard edit screen and move to step 4.

STEP 4: This step you click view target this will let shard gather information of the targeted thralls existing appearence, once you done that move to step 5

STEP 5: You click capture, this will store the thralls original appearence into the shard for editing purposes, once done move to step 6

STEP 6: Here you move the thrall appearence saved shard back into your main character inventory, then select the shard and click use this will take you to step 7.

STEP 7: Once used been click and you're in the shard option click edit, this will allow you to edit the appearence of the thrall look stored inside that shard. Then move to step 8.

STEP 8: You can now move to body tab and adjust the character genital (or breast size if you're doing it with female thrall), pick size you're happy with and move to step 9.

STEP 9: Here you simply click modify, now the new changes are stored you can move shard back into thrall inventory and repeat step 3 but move to step 10 instead of step 4 here.

STEP 10: Here you simply click apply to add the changes to thrall appearence, once done you can either save the shard in stash for later or discard it by dropping it and letting it decay. At this point if you followed the steps and picture guides supplied the character appearence of the thralls genitals or breast should be altered to the desired size.

Hope you found the guide useful as making these type of things not my speciality but thought I would share the info on how this mod can allow you to change those things, for those who feel like it's been one the things they like to change on their thralls but not been able to find any means to do so.

Step1.jpg

Step2.jpg

Step3.jpg

Step4.jpg

Step5.jpg

step6.jpg

Step7.jpg

Step8.jpg

Step9.jpg

step10.jpg

Archived