Street fighter V : future prediction 3rd strike roster?

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

Street fighter Predicted Roster

Secret character

1. Akuma

2. M.Bison

3. Ken [ dispute that ken is gonna retire on this one]

4. Evil Ryu

5. Juri

Normal Roster

Street fighter team

1. Ryu

2. Mel Masters

3. Elena

4. Yin/Yang

5. Dudley

6.Blanka

7. E.honda

8. Zangief

9. Sakura

10. T.hawk?

11. Rose

12. Elena?

13. Hugo

14. Poison

Outcast - Shadaloo

1. Sagat

2. Vega

3. Barlog

4. M .bison [secret character]

5. Juri The new Boss Of Shadaloo

Extra roster

Rolento

Ibuki

Abel

El Fuerte

Haggar

Boss ???

These are early roster that someone gave me rumors.

interesting ideas..

why juri is the new boss after m.bison disappearance , the scientist who made m.bison made juri as the new pyscho bi...i mean soldier due to bison's obsolete technology , bison got dispatched from shadoloo or shadow law on north american version , he become rouge agent of t he villain side , he realized that his organization is comprised he had to take back what he lost eventually he overpowered juri and become his slave " You shouldn't crossed me twerp".

Guest Lady Luck

no R.Mika' date=' Karin, Juni and Juli or the rest of the Dolls? would like to see them make a comeback, been missing them since Alpha/Zero. :(

[/quote']

capcom today now rely on fans if fans started to poll out character obviously they will pick these character, as for alpha zero

r.mika is not on future series because zangief already in the roster

which too many wrestlers

karin is also not on future series because the game already have sakura.

juni and juli is deceased remember , bison kill them both because they betrayed shadaloo because cammy well , it's all because cammy they wanted to become like her... if you read the manga version u know.

as for older alpha characters this only answer i can give to you some of them married and retired.

no R.Mika' date=' Karin, Juni and Juli or the rest of the Dolls? would like to see them make a comeback, been missing them since Alpha/Zero. :(

[/quote']

capcom today now rely on fans if fans started to poll out character obviously they will pick these character, as for alpha zero

which too many wrestlers

juni and juli is deceased remember , bison kill them both because they betrayed shadaloo because cammy well , it's all because cammy they wanted to become like her... if you read the manga version u know.

as for older alpha characters this only answer i can give to you some of them married and retired.

I remember seeing the dolls especially Juli and Juni (or was it them?) in the Super Street Fighter IV anime. Cammy was watching over them lying unconscious while Juri and Guile exchanging punches and kicks. Dunno if that was canon or not.

Guest Lady Luck

[/quote']

which too many wrestlers

I remember seeing the dolls especially Juli and Juni (or was it them?) in the Street Fighter 4: The Ties That Bind anime. Cammy was watching over them lying unconscious while Juri and Guile exchanging punches and kicks. Dunno if that was canon or not.

Dunno there is conterversial topic that Juli and juni is gonna have reebot or at least being in DLC for SFxT i got that source from facepunch.com but i don't see shit on my disc , that is when bison killed them karoshikurenai , remember juli and juni both are shadoloo product after cammy fled the base when guile found her that was in the manga version , it wasn't canon i think its same way that you reference to Juni and juli died in later seires, it's same way how charlie dissapeared all sudden after that.

karo's reference

When Bison appeared, they collectively attacked him. Bison informed Cammy that she was his genetically altered clone [ this is the part where juni and juli got altered betrayed bison evantually and they died ] , and that if he died, she and the other Dolls would die as well [ The end of Alpha Series Juni and juli Ending Bison mistaken Them Being Cammy because juni fought bison first Evantually killed her also along with juli ] . Cammy fought against his psychic probing and rescued the Dolls from this fate with the Psycho Drive. Cammy led the Dolls out the Shadaloo base but the brainwashing was still partially in effect and although they did not die [ Wrong the bodies were never found , juni and juli's body or dna never brought back to MI-6 they were taken by shadaloo " juri han " debut after that same powers that juni and juli has but more pyscho driven influence... ] , they fell unconscious, rendering all the Dolls in a state of amnesia. Cammy was later found by Vega and taken to the Delta Red H.Q. by him.

sources i found invovled with SFxt Japan DLC bullshit

Other Appearances "SFXT aka Namco X capcom "

Juli and Juni appear in the crossover game Namco x Capcom, which was released only in Japan. At one point in this game, Juli almost regains her memory by saying, "I am... Juli... a... ? Hawk..." right before her demise, due to the full effect of her mind control. Here, she is T. Hawk's girlfriend.

[/quote']

which too many wrestlers

I remember seeing the dolls especially Juli and Juni (or was it them?) in the Street Fighter 4: The Ties That Bind anime. Cammy was watching over them lying unconscious while Juri and Guile exchanging punches and kicks. Dunno if that was canon or not.

Dunno there is conterversial topic that Juli and juni is gonna have reebot or at least being in DLC for SFxT i got that source from facepunch.com but i don't see shit on my disc , that is when bison killed them karoshikurenai , remember juli and juni both are shadoloo product after cammy fled the base when guile found her that was in the manga version , it wasn't canon i think its same way that you reference to Juni and juli died in later seires, it's same way how charlie dissapeared all sudden after that.

my bad, it's Super Street Fighter IV after the Street Fighter IV Ties of Bind Anime. It's mostly about Juri and her Feng Shui Engine and I have read somewhere that the dolls actually "survived" you can see them being shipped/transported near the end.

anyway, it's nice to hear that! Was actually hoping for R.Mika in SF x Tekken but it turns out it was a costume for Kuma, damn Capcom for trolling. =(

Guest Lady Luck

[/quote']

which too many wrestlers

my bad, it's Super Street Fighter IV after the Street Fighter IV Ties of Bind Anime. It's mostly about Juri and her Feng Shui Engine and I have read somewhere that the dolls actually "survived" you can see them being shipped/transported near the end.

anyway, it's nice to hear that! Was actually hoping for R.Mika in SF x Tekken but it turns out it was a costume for Kuma, damn Capcom for trolling. =(

lamooooo you got owned by that nope they dont survive only superior fighter can surive bison final wrath , every of his clone died along with him , in SSFAE bison final body was intact alogn with juni/juli dna that is why he can leap that high it was juli's move ... any street fighter fan knows this , because bison likes to alter dna..

like i said even wiki hides the real story about juni/juli very few of SF fan knows about this , the same move that bison has is same move that juni has its his first creation unfornutaely , half of juli dna was still intact with cammy so its like half eeer and half aAA lol deffoo capcom is trying to rape us.

About R.mika she retired after Alpha series and married with another professional Wrestler and never seen her since...

capcom today now rely on fans if fans started to poll out character obviously they will pick these character' date=' as for alpha zero

which too many wrestlers

[/quote']

lamooooo you got owned by that nope they dont survive only superior fighter can surive bison final wrath , every of his clone died along with him , in SSFAE bison final body was intact alogn with juni/juli dna that is why he can leap that high it was juli's move ... any street fighter fan knows this , because bison likes to alter dna..

like i said even wiki hides the real story about juni/juli very few of SF fan knows about it this , the same move that bison has is same move that juni has its his first creation unfornutaely , half of juli dna was still intact with cammy so its like half eeer and half aAA lol deffoo capcom is trying to rape us.

now I am confused, anyhow we won't know until Capcom decides to let them in again. If they start listening to the fans maybe they will, who knows? they might pull a Namco like move (Jun Kazama) due to fan demand.

Guest Lady Luck

Dunno there is conterversial topic that Juli and juni is gonna have reebot or at least being in DLC for SFxT i got that source from facepunch.com but i don't see shit on my disc ' date=' that is when bison killed them karoshikurenai , remember juli and juni both are shadoloo product after cammy fled the base when guile found her that was in the manga version , it wasn't canon i think its same way that you reference to Juni and juli died in later seires, it's same way how charlie dissapeared all sudden after that.

[/quote']

like i said even wiki hides the real story about juni/juli very few of SF fan knows about it this , the same move that bison has is same move that juni has its his first creation unfornutaely , half of juli dna was still intact with cammy so its like half eeer and half aAA lol deffoo capcom is trying to rape us.

now I am confused, anyhow we won't know until Capcom decides to let them in again. If they start listening to the fans maybe they will, who knows? they might pull a Namco like move (Jun Kazama) due to fan demand.

lol good luck u know how capcom is stingy bastards , hey great idea lets pitch in asuras wrath with ryu but we didnt see that shit in later street fighter games what a load of balogny people... but what i want to see is the revival of jun kazama please god in heaven make it happened shes awosome as hell!!

about juni and juli its kind of confusing but if u get the whole story and the controversial counterpart u know the reason why they cant be revived 3rd time because they already dead and we all moved on ...

Archived