How to make Shemale/futa animation?

I'd like to make some shemale animations, so I have been reading up and looking at tutorials here on the forum. I have seen that there are male and female rigs available. Is there a rig available with both breasts and a penis? or is there a way to for instance put breasts on the male in blender? How are animations made that involve both the breast and penis on one sim? I'm so confused haha. Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated.

26 minutes ago, miyygilm said:

I'd like to make some shemale animations, so I have been reading up and looking at tutorials here on the forum. I have seen that there are male and female rigs available. Is there a rig available with both breasts and a penis? or is there a way to for instance put breasts on the male in blender? How are animations made that involve both the breast and penis on one sim? I'm so confused haha. Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated.

Try here : 

Archived