EVB dirty/hair male texture identification (image included!) + wastelander rags mod on nexus?

I am looking for a hairy/dirty EVB body texture for males to go with the females from Atomic Beauty's textures.

While looking for another mod, I found this image:

21474-1-1485027530.jpg

MacCready's texture looks good there. Anybody recognize it? Or are there any other suggested textures?

As for the other mod...

I am looking for an old mod that added(NOT REPLACE!) a bunch of "slave" or tattered clothes to the settler (and possibly raider?) leveled lists in the Commonwealth. IIRC, it had EVB compatibility for barefoot and exposing outfits as well.

I could've sworn that it was made by Crimsomrider, looks like their work, but I can't seem to find anything on their nexus page. Any ideas?

EDIT: Forgot to add: It might be this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20754 but I do not recall any of the other outfits. only ragged and tattered slave-looking clothes.

EDIT2: And it might've taken some inspiration from the Mad Max game? That memory comes to mind for whatever reason. Hopefully it helps.

Archived