Jump to content

Mods Final Fantasy XV


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Maybe someone could help, the Shiva based mods have nipples but no pussy.

I think something should be rather easily done to improve that part from someone who has a bit of skill at editing textures.

If you take Gentiana for exemple, I can't figure out wich part of the body template is normaly the pubic / genitalia zone, as it looks Barbie doll on the model.

 

Same goes for other Shiva body based nude mods including those I posted ages ago in this topic.

 

It's frustrating because it feels like there's only little to do to improve dramatically those mods yet it's not something I'm able to do.

GentianaShiva_nude_gentiana.7z

Edited by felixcat75

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...