GenerateFNISforusers issues

tespid

At one point this worked no problem but now when I try to run the program I get the error "CLR error: 80004005 The program will now terminate."

After looking around Fore's response to such problems is that I'm "one of those unlucky people who can't run it" but it used to run fine, can anyone help me with this?

At one point this worked no problem but now when I try to run the program I get the error "CLR error: 80004005 The program will now terminate."

After looking around Fore's response to such problems is that I'm "one of those unlucky people who can't run it" but it used to run fine' date=' can anyone help me with this?

[/quote']

This is only half of the response. What I say or said is that you might be "one of those unlucky people who can't run it BECAUSE YOU HAVE A .NET PROBLEM". Do some google search and you will see, that these kind of problems are very common, and generally accredited to .NET. Often seemed to be caused by a virus.

Read the FNIS FAQ. There is a section what you can read and do when having these problems.

There is something I just read recently on how you can fix your problem. See How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 & Windows Server 2008 R2

Archived