No Helmet Requirements

jojozityjo

There use to be a mod on nexus that made it so the armor perks didn't require the helmet in order to get their effects. I've to recently do a complete reinstall of everything and now that file is gone. Could someone please make a mod of this? I tried to in creation kit cause it seems simple enough but my creation kit no longer works for me.

I know there are other mods that do something similar, but they do it by making helmets invisible, which is seriously not what i want. I simply want the perks to not require the helmet to get the bonuses.

So could someone please make this or at least show me a working link so i can download the file back?

There use to be a mod on nexus that made it so the armor perks didn't require the helmet in order to get their effects. I've to recently do a complete reinstall of everything and now that file is gone. Could someone please make a mod of this? I tried to in creation kit cause it seems simple enough but my creation kit no longer works for me.

I know there are other mods that do something similar' date=' but they do it by making helmets invisible, which is seriously not what i want. I simply want the perks to not require the helmet to get the bonuses.

So could someone please make this or at least show me a working link so i can download the file back?

[/quote']

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11769

Archived