Help locating an animation for Wicked Whims

A while ago, there was an animation of a lady giving a hand job to a guy on the couch. She was looking bored and had her legs crossed and was bouncing one foot. Does anyone know where that animation went or would someone be willing to make it? It was a great animation and I was sad when I lost it.

Reward if found! We'll donate 1-2 months (or more) of patreon to the creator depending on the price.

-----

Also looking for a devil tail that looks like the one below from To Love Ru. It needs to be thin black (or multiple colors... heck I can recolor it.) and end in a sort of pointy heart shape, but must not change colors with the skin tone like the nightcrawler one. We've been searching forever for this Deviluke tail.

Reward if you decide to create it!  1-2 months (or more) of patreon to the creator depending on the price.

Thanks!

tumblr_inline_psngblUcdn1uwxhd3_540.jpg

Archived