Need Help With Marriage Glitch

Jerry Finkle

So yea I just got Hearthfire for Skyrim for the hell of it, and now I want to marry someone to stay in the new home I am building. Problem is that whenever I arrange the wedding, I can't attend it. The wedding never starts, I can't fail attending it after 24 hours, and I still have "arrange the wedding" in the miscellaneous quests along with "attend your wedding". Anyone else have this problem cause it's really starting to piss me off. Thank you[/size][/font]

This should in the Technical Support Section

http://www.loverslab.com/Forum-Technical-Support--45

Please remember this for future reference at a later date.

Hearthfire does not affect marriage so I would say it is a issue with your Skyrim game.

We are going to need a load order too. You can get yours by following this guide here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10682

get amulet of mara' date=' from priest in the inn or temple

talk to the 1 you wana married

talk to the priest in riften(temple or inn), he will arrange your wedding

go to the bunk house(riften), sleep 2-3 hour wake up, sleep again, f your game is not bugged you shoud see after sleeping x times the message attend to your wedding

go to the temple and you will get married

[/quote']

Read what I posted again. You obviously just read "marriage glitch" in the title and went directly to posting this.

Ark I think it might be that I accidentally asked more than one person to marry, gonna see if that is on the thread you linked.

Archived