Original Oblivion character sounds for Lovers use

(This is not directly a mod, but it's downloadable material related to Lovers)

Original Oblivion Character sounds

Since normal voices of the female characters in the game are different from voices provided in LoversResource, it sometimes feels a bit weird when ingame sex starts (The Dark Elf hag voice suddenly becoming the youthful standard voice, for example). So for better immersion, I created Lovers voicebanks for the female characters of the game.

This rar has 4 voicebanks compiled from original oblivion sound files. It's composed of the voice actresses' battlecries, fighting sounds, fleeing lines, dying sounds, and the voices they make when they take a hit (I haven't used all sound files in those categories; just those that fit, more or less).

NOTE: The voicebanks are meant to be used for characters to be raped, since they're basically cries of pain, anger, exertion etc.

Female Voicesets (v1)

It contains voicebanks for: dark/high/wood elves, imperials/bretons, dark seducers, golden saints.

ElfImperialDSGS voices.rar

--------------

Female Voicesets (v2)

I've made voice-sets for Nords and Redguards as well. Here is a new download that includes the above mentioned voicesets + Nord and Redguard voicesets:

Elf-Imperial-DarkSeducer-GoldenSaint-Nord-Imperial Voicesets.rar (oops, misnamed the rar; disregard the name, the last word is supposed to be redguard)

I've removed the "Spare me!" and "Show mercy!" sounds that were inside the elf folder in the original rar; but they are still included in a spare folder in this rar if you feel like using them.

------

Argonian/Khajiit voicesets (male and female)

Argonian-Khajiit voicesets.rar

Note: both races have the same voice actors, so there are only two sets instead of four.

-----

Male Voicesets

Voice sets for males of all races (including argonian/khajiit again; has golden saints and dark seducers too)

+ voice sets from Martin Septim and Mankar Camoran's files

MaleVoicesets.rar

------

Recommendation: Together with these files, it would be good to download WappyOne's voice randomizer which enables you to assign voice sets to races: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13518-030-loverschorus-voice-randomizer/

Recommendation 2: For more voice sets fine-tuned for rapes, check my other thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17042-lovers-sounds-rape-oriented-voice-sets-project/

• 4 months later...

Could you make one for the male races?! =D It might be REALLY useful for LoversChorus to give raped males a bit of diversity & lore friendliness.

Ha, I didn't think there would be demand for that (I just mute every male, lol). I shall work on it.

Argonian and khajiit?

Yep, they were also missing. Added them now. Check, the top post.

I hadn't gone into making those before since the voice sets were a personal project and I never used lovers involving those races. But I see now there's demand for every race and gender, cool.

The voicesets for other males are on the way.

That's awesome ! Good job. 

Is there a way to make certain voice files to be used only during rape ? 

Yeah, you can delete the files you don't want in normal sex from the folders named "normal".

However, I think Lovers Creatures plays from the normal folder during creature rapes too (although version 2.0 might have fixed this) so creature rapes may not sound very rape-like.

I downloaded Argonian-Khajiit voices. Only contained Argonian Male & Female.

Yeah, as I've mentioned below the download link, there are no seperate voice actors for those races. Argonian males have the same voice with Khajiit males. And same for the females. I found it surprising, it sounded like they had slightly different voices to me.

• 2 years later...