Apropos2 Ryona Texture Replacer

View File

A very graphic (and over the top) CBBE & UUNP Replacer Set for the Apropos2 Abuse textures.

Replaces the After Effects and Cuts body textures, aswell as the Tears, Sob and Battered face texture(s).

I didn't do the Running Mascara or the Daedric Abuse set because I personally don't use them.

I generally did away with all tears and sob, so the face textures are just progessive abuse. For tears I personally use Spank That Ass instead.

Installation

Install via your Mod Manager and overwrite the originals, or just install manually and overwrite.

In the Apropos2 MCM, change the Tattoo color to white, or if you find the bruises too prominent (depending on Skin Color, ENB...), to dark red.

The textures are available in 4k and 2k. I'm by no means a professional so these are mediocre at best, I however couldn't stand staring at those nasty hip seams on the default textures any longer so I made these and made them fit my "taste". Feel free to use them for whatever.

9 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

I'm pretty sure you'd get seams at the hips and the breast alignment is off too :/

But if you personally want some for CBBE, I'd do that as a thank you for Apropos2.

Yes, thanks. I will include it somehow in the main installer in the future.

1 hour ago, Dawidko1200 said:

Damn, that looks really good! Would certainly use a CBBE version, if you're willing to make one. 

4 minutes ago, The_Virus said:

If you could make a slavetat version that could be applied at any time, that would be amazing!

All of these can be manually applied in Slavetats - just like the ones that come with Apropos2.

• 1 month later...

Amazing, just amazing!

I personally like the 2K version, not perfect on nude body, but with a few cloth, it just looks as what I dreamed of.

Skyrim LE has a very fragile system, anything could make it break. I perfer not to use any 4K texture, though sometimes I really want.

• 3 months later...

At last, seamlessness! Those texture seams have been bothering me for years. I've even tried many times to fix them myself. Thank you for making this. :)

One thing I've noticed though: although these textures have colorization in the right spot, the labia mesh doesn't accept any of the abuse overlays. This has been the case with all overlay textures for me, but since these textures actually include that part, I was wondering if it's normal for Apropos/Slave Tats to be unable to apply an overlay to the labia, or is this problem unique to me?

2 hours ago, ShenGo said:

At last, seamlessness! Those texture seams have been bothering me for years. I've even tried many times to fix them myself. Thank you for making this. :)

One thing I've noticed though: although these textures have colorization in the right spot, the labia mesh doesn't accept any of the abuse overlays. This has been the case with all overlay textures for me, but since these textures actually include that part, I was wondering if it's normal for Apropos/Slave Tats to be unable to apply an overlay to the labia, or is this problem unique to me?

Yeah I don't know, doesn't work for me either. They share the same UV map and texture so I thought it should work, but no idea how meshes are handled in Skyrim exactly. :/

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized something that might help us figure out why Slave Tats doesn't apply the textures to the labia. See, I use the 4 breasted UUNP body for Player Succubus Quest. Whenever she transformed, her abuse textures disappeared, and I couldn't figure out why, until I realized that THIS TIME, the textures were on her labia and not her body, instead of the other way around.

I thought it was because her labia was the first branch in the 4 breasted body nif, but moving the UUNP branch to the top made no difference. I'm still trying to figure out why its doing this, but might be useful info for some modders out there with more experience, and maybe some nif changes could make Slave Tats tattoo all branches that use the same UV map?

On 10/23/2019 at 8:13 PM, Dojo_dude said:

Very nice, although I might never see these because I avoid the dangers! lol

LOL, that's how I try to play, avoiding pervs like my husband's Khajiit. Though this, with the help of Apropos, adds an interesting twist if I fail.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 11:20 AM, FideoKojima said:

Hi, I would like to know what skin replacer are you using.

This is late but its probably 'real girl meets leyenda' its a mod you can download here, that or its one of the two skins as the mod maker murged the two.