Looking for a specific type of Bondage Armor

MrBojingo

I have a request if someone interested can develop this mod for me, I'd very much appreciate it. (unless there's already one out which i highly doubt)

Going with the "Less coverage on female provides more protection" meme, i'd like to get an armor mod that pretty much only consists of 2 bars. One at the bottom of the breasts, and one at the top. And if possible, adjusts breasts to look like they're being squished somewhat by the bars.

Optional: Would also be cool to have a small chain or something connecting the end of 1 bar, going around the female's back and connecting to the other bar. Sorta like a bra.

Optional2: Also, nipple clamps. If the nipple clamps could be added, that would be awesome, but set it as a separate skin so that it can be used as a separate piece of gear. I like to mix-and-match armor.

Thanks for your time.

Archived