WIP New Race (Moakkat)

samogen

OH MY GOD AWESOME! I know this is probably a lot to ask but could you look into a request thread I opened recently? :3 http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15215 for anthro sharks

I checked out your post, you have a lot going on and I would love to see it in game however, I am sorry but I’m currently working on this project with what little free time I have. When I finish this project I will look into what you got going on so far and see what I can do.

Good luck

OH MY GOD AWESOME! I know this is probably a lot to ask but could you look into a request thread I opened recently? :3 http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15215 for anthro sharks

I checked out your post' date=' you have a lot going on and I would love to see it in game however, I am sorry but I’m currently working on this project with what little free time I have. When I finish this project I will look into what you got going on so far and see what I can do.

Good luck

[/quote']

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

...Surely I'm not the only one here that sees this, and the first thing to come to mind is that it's an anthropormorphic Displacer Beast. Though, I do approve. Can never have too many races for a game (unless it's cheap re-stating a race and calling it a new one, or slightly altering the size or skin by a shade or two.)

I am still working on the mod when I can, (if work would ever let me work only 8
hours a day... don’t see that any time soon.) however the UVW maps or texture
maps are not working the way I would like them to... so unless I can get some
help Unwrapping the mesh into a useable texture template, it may take me a bit
longer to get the model done than I would Like.

This doesn't look very "lore" like lol...but it still looks great if you can get it done.

Yeah I know... not a "lore" only guy... as long as it feels like it could fit in the world. 

Oh good news the UVW unwrapped the right way for the first time last night so now I can start working on everything again.

Just a quick update, I am working on the Textures (but I am no texture artist) I am uploading the UVW map on the first post for everyone to look at and if they would like to try their hand at making a texture for it. For those that are interested in painting the mesh in a 3d paint program sent me a pm

P.s. If you know how to increase the breast size of a mesh without using symmetry or adding new vertices and are willing to share the info with me I would be very grateful.

Once I have the base mesh fully working in game with textures I will be adding armors. My goal is to have the race set up so that any time you put on armor it uses a unique armor path so that Vanilla NPC’s and races would use whatever armors you already have so you would not see any of this races armors floating around on bandits and such… but you would still be able to use all of the armor in the game.

I will be trying to get permission to use The Remodeled Armor for CBBEv3 Bodyslide and BBP by ChronoTrigger77 as a base. However I do not know at this time if I can make it work with the full Bodyslide yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Im not a modder , im just a leecher  * yes i assume that ^^ * , but i guess later on if you do a bodyslide for her/him and use to replace vanilla or standalone addons like mak armors, after done  ppl will going download that race like hell, kinda amazing job till now. Congrats

• 3 months later...

Any updates? :D

belive if seen dates, looks like got abandoned .

Not abandoned RL got in the way... the shift I am working on currently does not allow much free time to work on this... 

also I ran into an issue with normal mapping and textures. I have been trying to figure it all out without help... no fun doing so..

Archived