Do you guys think I should get/buy anymore & update my collection & my waifu collection for Xbox 360?

DragonLord1921

& yes I'm including update my backlogs too as well & allow me to explain. For now my collection & my waifu collection for Xbox 360 is small I do have some of pretty good Xbox 360 games & don't worry sooner or later I either might get a Japanese Xbox 360 or Japanese games that I can play on my NA Xbox 360 too as well that I have so far & that I have so far at the moment currently. & if I choose to in terms of Xbox & if any of Japanese otakus want to be my friend especially if any of Japanese otakus ever found out the extent of my power level I don't mind & I'll gladly be their friends if any of Japanese otakus want to be my friends.

So in  a way I'm asking you guys of us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans of loverslab & loverslab communitys who owns,still owns,plays & still plays on Xbox 360 for you guys your opinions. If you guys think I should get/buy anymore & update my collection & my waifu collection for Xbox 360 & don't worry I don't mind if you guys want to include my backlogs too as well. & you guys your opinions about Xbox 360 & please be honest about your opinions about Xbox 360 & if you guys think I should get/buy anymore & update my collection & my waifu collection for Xbox 360 then feel free to share your suggestions you guys think I should get/buy & added to my collection & my waifu collection for Xbox 360 & you guys think I might love if you guys want to & if you guys want to share your suggestions.

I apologize for asking a bit of a dumb question & I apologize for a bit of long title just asking ahead of time you guys your opinions about Xbox 360 & I'm just curios thanks. Thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding,thanks for sharing your opinions about Xbox 360 & thanks again for your suggestions & for now I have some I don't have a lot of Xbox 360 games pretty decent its pretty small to some of you guys if you guys want to compared my Xbox 360 games collection to your Xbox 360 games collection in comparison :).

On this site we do not really support consoles (Xbox or others.)

If you like the console, then use it. But you will not find mods for the console here.

Archived