AVF hardware " Gaming Pro " Headset/joystick Review

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

AVF " First Asian Hardware That beats the crap out of Logitech "

The first impression when i unboxed AVF bundled from The Asian market version , i still don't know about uk version because for some reason the card i have isn't compatible for pricing wierd.

Hello boys and girls today i'm gonna review a different tone of gaming thread it's the hardware what's the most important thing on gaming today able to have the best headset and joystick the feel is just awosome , now i believe AVF is originated in Malaysia [ never been there] but the market is expanded to Singapore the hardware just arrived at my door the other day man it was attractive the install is less tedious like logitech "certain hardware " i had to install serial key WTF!.

the one most common flaw on logitech hardware is the packaging it self its so stupid why clutter manual and other pointless stuff included on the product it made mess on my room. [general complaints]

i just heard this hardware from my chinese friends on MSN , saying if you want the best gaming product buy AVF, they have a lot of chocies on computer accessories " it's bad " power glove quote style.

ever you seen a Headset that has sub - woofer 2.0 , holy damn now that's a hardware , but logitech you can wish they can pull this one off now the chinese version however AVF is much superior on Shen Zhen Market it's much cheaper , can last longer then logitech, this hardware has no Review so i'm gonna make one.

avf-controller-joystick-double-shock-usb-stk2016-coolbzit-1206-10-coolbzIT@3.jpg

AVF above all else its glory on computing technology is so underrated they actually just famous on Middle eastern/asian country its pretty rare on america , believe me i try to find the market here on los angeles there's no AVF brand walmart computer guys went like "AVF , wtf is that " it's like the product is alienated "

generally the hardware itself its attractive as hell , even the joystick make logitech joystick looks girly. so u know AVF is more appeal to male gamer then female gamer.

The main color scheme for AVF accessories - Red , Black , Silver and white. white/silver color is rare only available on singapore/malaysia.

Standard price

Mouse = 20-45$

Headset =20-48$

Joystick = 20-42$ , Same price as rare version

Where to buy one?

Official Website - UK version

Archived