Sex & Gun VR - Adult Game

sexngun

Hello everyone ! 
I wanted to introduce you to my VR Game : Sex & Gun VR ! ! 
The official website is here, you can see some video of the game & customization of character :  https://www.sexngun.com/ 
You can purchase it on the website and also on Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1051670/Sex__Gun_VR/

A new VR adult game, but not like the others :

"Grab your weapon and experience a fast paced gun fight action, interactive sex, driven by a story : "The Rise of RoboCock".

* Realistic weapon system, reload the gun with a magazine, cock the gun, count your bullets. 

* Death is quick, take your time or be very fast, the reward is worth it... 

* Make Love and not War ? After finishing the game, you'll access a special room where you'll be able to choose the scenes you want to play again, with the partner of your dream, choosing her Cloth, Skin, Hair, Breast, Eyes... ) Soon you'll get access to a a peaceful place where you can spend time with her without being interrupted.

- THE STORY -

"Sex & Gun - "The Rise of Robocock"
You are a cop dragged into a case you didn't ask for - But your boss is very persuasive - Few minutes later, you head to the house where the hostage is held, the rescue won't happen without a blood bath, for sure you'll get rewarded, but at what cost ?

- AND THE SEX ? -

* Experience an interactive Sex : your partner looks at you, follow you with her head, react when you touch her body, interact with her cloths, physics breast, hair... You can also change sex position by moving some specific point on her body - The woman genitals are textured and interactive as well.

Let me know your thoughts ! I'm actively working on it, and love feedback, the game changed a lot thanks to your suggestions ! 

Thank you :)

Be aware we do not allows commercials for paid games.

If your game has no free parts, then it will be removed.

I am keeping this thread locked but not removed for a week.

If nothing changes in a week it will be removed.

Archived