Deathclaw penises by Polistiro

View File

This is my first mesh made from scratch, so be gentle with me ^^ .

I named this with "by Polistiro" only in order to found it easier

Those penises are not really  compatible with already made animations.

They are really smaller than the previous "deathclaw penises" ported from Skyrim.

The purpose of this is to offer a more attractive mesh for animators by adding morph support (see OS screenshot) and more "human compatible" mesh.

I made a lot of attempts in order to add chameleon support but it seems not possible to me, so chameleon deathclaws are not supported !

The textures are made to looks like vanilla colors, i probably will never add texture support for other mods, sorry but i'm not talented for that.

I also have in mind to remove the "base" mesh and merge it to the entire deathclaw mesh but it is not for now.

The ESP file is needed because i made this like armors edits (see last screenshot)

Spoiler

OutfitStudioRegularErct.JPG.45a3ac06c18a43a4b16c921e9caba5e2.JPG

I will close with permissions:

Without permissions you are not authorized edit this mesh.

You are NOT authorized to release this mesh on an other website.

EDIT: sorry i forgot to thanks the AAF team for helping me with colors and some other things, so THANKS to you guys ^^

Like said above "I edited armo / arma & swap to make deathclaws appearing with penises" so, no need to equip them, they are automatically equipped. ^^

You can use them by editing xmls with value morph in animationdata like human males (the slider names are in the OS screenshot) but because the penises are shorter than the dragon version, you probably have to wait for "compatible" animations.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I finally got around to trying this, and they work great.  They are a little bit small, but they work fine with Mutated Lust and Vadermania, no need to edit XML.  I played around with morph settings a little and they work as they should.  Great work.

Really?
Damn. I've been messing around seeing why they've not been workin for me, on and off, for days.

I was quite tempted to take Pol's penis *.nif and replace the other DC Penis in it's *.nif >_<
Been poking around with AAF's *.xml's and the Themes as the animmetadata.xml's seem to be affecting the animdata.xml's, and been trying to nail down the penile positioning issues.

Actually you reminded me, need to look at the AAF API and how it's doin swaps like these and the strap-ons.

18 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Really?
Damn. I've been messing around seeing why they've not been workin for me, on and off, for days.

I was quite tempted to take Pol's penis *.nif and replace the other DC Penis in it's *.nif >_<
Been poking around with AAF's *.xml's and the Themes as the animmetadata.xml's seem to be affecting the animdata.xml's, and been trying to nail down the penile positioning issues.

Actually you reminded me, need to look at the AAF API and how it's doin swaps like these and the strap-ons. 

This one isn't a swap, it's actually a morph.  This mod replaces the entire body mesh with one that includes a morphable penis.  When the deathclaw isn't in an animation, the penis is just a sort of pocket on the front of the body.  When an animation applies an erection=1 morph, it becomes visible, and you can apply "up" and "down" morphs to change the angle.  In that sense it works a lot like the EVB body.

If you replaced this with the dragon one, morphs wouldn't work and they would be permanently erect.

This is all controlled by the morph= values in the animationData, which in turn refer to the morphs defined in the morphSetData XML.

If it's not working for you, look for your highest-priority morphSetData file (probably the one from Themes) and make sure the "Erect" (for Mutated Lust) and "ready" (for Vadermania) morphSets have the line

<morph value="Erection" to="1"/>

if it's set to -1, as it might be if you are using BodyTalk, it won't work with this mod.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If it's not working for you, look for your highest-priority morphSetData file (probably the one from Themes) and make sure the "Erect" (for Mutated Lust) and "ready" (for Vadermania) morphSets have the line

Speaking of, what's the priority of an *.xml with no loadPriority set under it's Defaults?

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

if it's set to -1, as it might be if you are using BodyTalk, it won't work with this mod.

Fuck my life. It probably is that. We need a standard for morphs.

Either that or it's not showing up on them at all, in which case it'll be back to the drawing board once more, for "Why is Nebuchadnezzer2's install fucked this time?"
Tends to be why I'm starting to regret my decision to install BT2.
I know it's my own fault, goddamn it >_<

56 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Speaking of, what's the priority of an *.xml with no loadPriority set under it's Defaults?

Default priority is 1.  Enough to override the base AAF XML's which are all at -1, but some files like the Themes ones are set higher.

57 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Either that or it's not showing up on them at all, in which case it'll be back to the drawing board once more, for "Why is Nebuchadnezzer2's install fucked this time?"
Tends to be why I'm starting to regret my decision to install BT2.

It's unfortunate that BT2 uses -1 as its "Erection" value while EVB uses "1".  If all else fails, you could always define your own morphset, e.g. "Deathclaw_Erect", with an "Erection" value of "1", and then make all the Deathclaw animations use that.

13 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's unfortunate that BT2 uses -1 as its "Erection" value while EVB uses "1".  If all else fails, you could always define your own morphset, e.g. "Deathclaw_Erect", with an "Erection" value of "1", and then make all the Deathclaw animations use that.

Funny you should mention that, I'd literally just set one up to test, copying the SMready in the theme's morphSetData.xml

14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Default priority is 1.  Enough to override the base AAF XML's which are all at -1, but some files like the Themes ones are set higher.

Good to know. Been setting some up around 3-5 when they didn't have defaults, for specific ones, usually morph/SM-related *.xml's.

• 11 months later...

since this is an old entry i dont know if I get a reply but lets try anyway. I downloaded it but it seems to only add them slits. do I need another programm to make it work? or does it not work if i enable and install it with the mod manager and need tp place it manually?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 11:21 AM, 09Striker said:

since this is an old entry i dont know if I get a reply but lets try anyway. I downloaded it but it seems to only add them slits. do I need another programm to make it work? or does it not work if i enable and install it with the mod manager and need tp place it manually?

took me a bit of time but i got it. You gotta use bodyslide and outfitstudio to modify the erection slider. let me know if u need more info

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 11:30 PM, Grungebob01 said:

took me a bit of time but i got it. You gotta use bodyslide and outfitstudio to modify the erection slider. let me know if u need more info

I will try next time I feel like continuing my fallout playthrough but thanks for the response :)

• 3 years later...

How do u edit nifs like that in Outfit Studio and make it look like that??? Even if I load this or any creature resource on OS it looks all jumbled and weird as hell and the parts are in the wrong places. Like it is whack as hell trying to edit any of these. My Outfit Studio, and any version I download, seems completely incapable of editing these things and changing their sizes. Like how in the world are you opening this nif up correctly??? Lol weird question to have to ask but there it is. I've seen many many posts saying u can alter these pens sizes in OS and BS but they don't open in either correctly