Problem with Passion mod ; black mosaic

Hi :D.

I encounter some problems with the Passion mod ; animations work, but always behind a black mosaic which censor the nudity of the character. However, i haven't such thing when i interract sexually with another sim through kinky world, or when my sim takes a shower. I installed a mod to supress the mosaic, and of course the penis mod too, and the two of them seem to work without a problem.

So, i really haven't any idea of what make this black mosaic appear only when i launch an action related to the passion mod é_è. I hope someone can help me here to figure out why it happen ^^.

26 minutes ago, ShadowofPan said:

Hi :D.

I encounter some problems with the Passion mod ; animations work, but always behind a black mosaic which censor the nudity of the character. However, i haven't such thing when i interract sexually with another sim through kinky world, or when my sim takes a shower. I installed a mod to supress the mosaic, and of course the penis mod too, and the two of them seem to work without a problem.

So, i really haven't any idea of what make this black mosaic appear only when i launch an action related to the passion mod é_è. I hope someone can help me here to figure out why it happen ^^.

Which censor mod do you have most of ones out there are outdated there are only 2 that work correctly https://www.nraas.net/community/Decensor

KW comes with it's own censor remover (doesn't work for all sims sometimes).

Also KW and Passion are not compatible do you have them installed together?

Hi ! Thank you for your answer ^^. In fact, i thought i had the good decensor because i took care to search one which work with all the dlc and what i thought was the last version of the game, but i didn't used this one ; i will supress the wrong one and install that you indicate to me, and it should be fine ! Thank you again !

Also, i installed both Oniki's Kinky World and Passion ; i hadn't any sign ingame that they were incompatible until now, but if they are, it will eventually cause a problem, so... I will delete Passion from my mods foder. For that too, thank you a lot :D.

1 hour ago, ShadowofPan said:

Hi ! Thank you for your answer ^^. In fact, i thought i had the good decensor because i took care to search one which work with all the dlc and what i thought was the last version of the game, but i didn't used this one ; i will supress the wrong one and install that you indicate to me, and it should be fine ! Thank you again !

Also, i installed both Oniki's Kinky World and Passion ; i hadn't any sign ingame that they were incompatible until now, but if they are, it will eventually cause a problem, so... I will delete Passion from my mods foder. For that too, thank you a lot :D.

The No Mosiac Patch by Velocitygrass also works but his is more of a tuning of the Sims3Effects resource. If you had another mod that also edited the Sims3Effects resource which is totally possible; as there are quite a few of those and they don't mention what they are editing; it would've broken Velocitygrass' mod.

Archived