C5Kev's Sexy Undies Armor V1

C5Kev's Sexy Undies Armor V1

View File

Hello Folks!   Apparently Jade ( aka Naughty Girl ) was doing some dungeon-running when she abruptly stumbled into a large group of bandits.  She was immediately accosted, her clothes torn off her body, intensely groped, fondled and as the D-Bag Bandits moved in for their "final" assault, she was able to unleash an Unrelenting Force shout and made a break for it. And as luck would have it, Jade was wearing her Sexy Undies Armor at the time and while it did take a bit of a beating, it really helped her get out of a very precarious situation.  Poor thing, she also got a bit dirty trying to get away. But hey, she's alive and well.

And now YOUR Dragonborn can don this exciting Elven-rated light armor as well.  Isn't that just marvy?  Made up of a modified / retextured bra from Craftable Bras and Panties by goTha, a modified / retextured panty and sleeves from Aradia's Secretary mod, gloves from Aradia's Kato mod and boots from the MeiguiMeigui mod (author unknown).  Yes folks, there's absolutely no question that your Dragonborn will look hotter than a $3 dollar hooker in this armor.

This mod requires the  Heels Sound  mod by ApoKrytia, for the clicky boots. Be sure to have that already installed.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Sexy Undies Armor UUNP (or CBBE)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Any problems, please let me know.

Please, respect my wishes and DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. Thank you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

24 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

No textures for body(cbbe) in bodyslide and no body at all in game tried to add body in outfit studio and still invisible in game for some reason :/ 

Hello Jappa123.  Did you make your armor with BodySlide and / or are you sure you installed the mod correctly?

AH! got it.  Please unzip and overwrite the file in "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData"

C5Kev's Sexy Undies Armor Bra CBBE.7z

5 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Jappa123.  Did you make your armor with BodySlide and / or are you sure you installed the mod correctly?

I'm pretty sure i did, installed hundreds of outfit mods. Installed your other mods before and didnt have that problem

4 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

I'm pretty sure i did, installed hundreds of outfit mods. Installed your other mods before and didnt have that problem

See above...a BS file is screwed up.  Sorry...?

4 minutes ago, walhalla44 said:

Hey great work, 

Nice to see you still active

but why have you deleted/hidden all your other files? :(

Hello walhalla44.  Thank you and the other files will be going back up in time.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

See above...a BS file is screwed up.  Sorry...?

BS installs the bra files in:

Meshes\sexy undies armor

rather than:

meshes\CSKev\sexy undies armor

He can build it in BS as normal, then copy the files across to the right folder.

The panites, on the other hand, aren't showing up in Bodyslide even though the Shapedata is there.  I'm tired. I'll work it out tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, RigBramler said:

BS installs the bra files in:

Meshes\sexy undies armor

rather than:

meshes\CSKev\sexy undies armor

He can build it in BS as normal, then copy the files across to the right folder.

The panites, on the other hand, aren't showing up in Bodyslide even though the Shapedata is there.  I'm tired. I'll work it out tomorrow.

Hello RB.  Yeah, I really messed up zipping up this mod.  It's been repaired, so please re-download the mod...and my apologizes.

K.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

Hello RB.  Yeah, I really messed up zipping up this mod.  It's been repaired, so please re-download the mod...and my apologizes.

K.

No apologies needed.  You did all the hard work.  I don't mind fixing any little errors on my end.  YOur mods are awesome, btw.  Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, SirFroggie said:

yo I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but how do i get he items in game? I'm fairly new to outfit mods.

Hello SF.  Sorry, I forgot to mention it.  There's 2 ways - you can craft the stuff at a forge or the easy way, use the  AddItemMenu  mod.  I prefer the latter.

10 minutes ago, themanofmyth said:

Hey dude keep up the work good stuff you got here.

6 minutes ago, $@uron said:

Thank god you r back, I hope that you upload the Gatti Yumiko light tank armor

Thank you and yes, both Yumiko's will be back.

32 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

What bodyslide preset are you using.

Also if a custom preset created by you please share.

OH FORGOT GREAT ARMOR SET SEXY AS HELL!!!!!!

Hello JS.  Thank you.   That's my  Naughty Girl Jade.  I've been asked this a lot and I may create a "Jade PC Character" mod with her custom skins, normals, etc.  She's a Lunari, so that race mod would need to be installed first, but other "required mods" - "KS Hair Renewal" and "Eyes Of Beauty" - most people have already.  We'll see how it goes...

16 minutes ago, sfeile said:

Glad to see you back to sharing awesome outfits.

CBBE version is working just fine on my custom body using COSIO. Looks great!

Hello sfeile. Thank you and yeah, she looks pretty frickin' hot!  Glad you likey and happy that it works OK with COSIO.