Estate : Dominate | First and free release of a kinky VN

Henissart

Hi everyone,

my name is Henissart and I'm creating Estate : Dominate, an erotic visual novel with a focus on domination, humiliation and teasing.

The first release was last Wednesday and I'm happy to say the reception has been really good so far. If you want to try it out yourself, you'll find links to the free download on either the Patreon page or in #information on the Discord.

If you have any other question, or maybe feedback after you've played, let me know. There's also a very long public post on the direction I want to take on Patreon.

Hope you'll enjoy it,
Henissart

Some sfw screens from the game

Discord

Patreon

Just thought I would tell you good job!

Your game is very polished, much more than I expected, for a first release.    Art is great, as is your grammar and the writing.   Everything is very well done!

only thing I caught was a spelling error, in the evening table scene, where you have the word exited, and I think you mean to say excited.      Easy to do, as a spellchecker doesn't catch when the wrong spelling is actually another word.    Just thought I'd let ya know that if you didn't know.

Look forward to seeing more of this one!

Hi Pkatt,

great to hear you've enjoyed it and thanks for the pointer to the typo. Didn't know about that one yet and will change it right away.

I've started work on the first update in earnest on Monday. It'll probably take me up to 2 month to make a chapter 2 of similar size and quality.
I post regular updates on the state of development on the Discord, but I'll be sure to let you know here as well when I have a set release date.

Archived