? FASHION POLICE ? Updated : 2020-07-19 Eco Lifetsyle mini-update

On 7/24/2019 at 9:52 PM, Brindi Eterna said:

just found this mod today you got me hooked with in 30 min bouncing around in a new save works really well and for default outfits amazing

Your thanks is much appreciated, and encourages me to continue my efforts.

On 7/31/2019 at 7:25 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

File has been updated. It includes an experimental (Maxis-Match) CC add-on.

Regarding this, how do we combine the mc_dresser.cfg files please? Should one overwrite the other? Cut and paste the CC one into Original one?

On 4/28/2019 at 10:20 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Reveal hidden contents

READ THIS ONLY IF YOU WANT TO COMBINE THIS FILE WITH YOUR OWN;

Reveal hidden contents

STEP 1 : Using a text editor, such as Notepad, open the new file and search for the date of your last update (For example if the last file you downloaded was from 2019-04-30, search for that). Copy everything below that, and paste it into your existing list.

zDresser02.jpg.762006bf4e0d505550c68bc3334af640.jpg

STEP #2 : During gameplay, click on a sim and either; (a) Save an outfit, then delete it from the list. (b) delete the outfit, then save it back to the list.

This will resort the list, and remove any duplicates. It will also remove the update markers.

At the bottom of the "INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS", there is instructions to combine files.

1] Cut & Paste the CC add-on into your CFG file.

2] During gameplay, click on a sim and either; (a) Save an outfit, then delete it from the list. (b) delete the outfit, then save it back to the list.

Sorry yes I read that for combining with my own cfg file. But this Mods file sections has 2 cfgs, the original

Dresser_2019-07-31.zip

, and 1 that comes with the new CC

Dresser_CC_MM_2019-07-31.zip

I wanted to know if they need to be combined, or 1 file overwrites the other. I am working on the pasting

cfg contents into the cfg file that come with Dresser_2019-7-31, but just wanted to be sure. Seems like it'll be a great mod! Wanted to make sure I was installing it right, to get the most benefit, cheers.

EDIT: You've answered below, MANY THANKS! (dont to to clutter the topic up).

@dwjlien Yes, you are correct. Just combine the 2 files the way the instructions state, and you should be good to go. It is a good question, and I'll add this to the description.

Dresser_2019-07-31.zip

contains all the outfits that use official clothing.

contains all the outfits that use CC clothing (included in the zip).

BTW, thanks for your interest in this project.

1 hour ago, Lyda6don said:

У меня такая проблема, что мне делать?FyocL6xxSVo.jpg

Sorry, the image does not show.

Google translate

Переводчик Google

Извините, изображение не показывает.

MC Command Center has been updated today to version 6.4.1, in order to make it compatible with today's EA Sims 4 patch (that affects photography, as well as a few other fixes and such... More at this link... https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/patch-120 ).

Now, with MCCC, the only real thing people reported problems with so far was the mc_control part; But Deaderpool updated it.  

Only saying this because I have NO idea if that update interferes with what you all are doing here with this mod!  Hope it doesn't jack you up too badly.  I can't wait to try this out.

58 minutes ago, merctime said:

MC Command Center has been updated today to version 6.4.1,

Thanks for the info.? If anything gets messed up, Deaderpool usually fixes it promptly after being informed about it. Everything should be fine, or else fixed shortly. I won't be able to update (the game or MCCC) for another week and a half, so I can't check things out personally.

If it helps, I was hanging out on Deaderpool's discord earlier and one of the official helpers told me (because I asked) that cfg files will always be compatible with updates because they are just a record of your settings.  I haven't actually been in game today to be sure, but it makes sense to me that this would be true. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, the mod looks fantastic !

Before using it I have to ask you a question. Who are the sims affected by the mods ? The ones in the left panel or in the right panel of the sims that are in the world ? (sorry i'm not english, i don't know how to explain it better ^^")

2 hours ago, Howarde said:

Before using it I have to ask you a question. Who are the sims affected by the mods ? The ones in the left panel or in the right panel of the sims that are in the world ? (sorry i'm not english, i don't know how to explain it better ^^")

Hi, I understood you just fine.  :)  The mod will affect all the teen and older sims in your world, your active sims, townies, and the sims randomly created by the game for situations, unless you use MCCC flags to bypass outfit changes.   

Something I've noticed, I got this mod in desperation and it works great, one issue though, its 99% of the time "Situation" outfits that are a mess of CC etc, is there a simple way to fix that as telling them to clean doesn't seem to touch those and if memory serves S4S doesn't have a batch fix for that either. 

2 hours ago, Downloader said:

Something I've noticed, I got this mod in desperation and it works great, one issue though, its 99% of the time "Situation" outfits that are a mess of CC etc, is there a simple way to fix that as telling them to clean doesn't seem to touch those and if memory serves S4S doesn't have a batch fix for that either. 

I've been trying to find a workaround for that, but I've exhausted all of my ideas. I provide you with a list, so that MC Dresser can pick a random one for the various outfit categories. There is no "situation" category, which is why cleaning outfits won't make a difference. It's possible Deaderpool can come up with a solution, but I can't think of one as of yet. I've also been having a similar issue with my "bathing" outfits, though I think that's due to my WW settings. Are your bathing outfits affected, or are they working correctly?

EDIT:  Holy crap...  idk if this has been around for a while or is a recent edition but...   (MCCC > MC Dresser > Replace Situation Outfits)

Heaven, I'm in heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When were out together dancing cheek to cheek

Original message: \/

On 9/5/2019 at 1:53 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

I've been trying to find a workaround for that, but I've exhausted all of my ideas. I provide you with a list, so that MC Dresser can pick a random one for the various outfit categories. There is no "situation" category, which is why cleaning outfits won't make a difference. It's possible Deaderpool can come up with a solution, but I can't think of one as of yet. I've also been having a similar issue with my "bathing" outfits, though I think that's due to my WW settings. Are your bathing outfits affected, or are they working correctly?

They seem to be working fine, the only issue I'm getting that I dont think is related is my sims with drug buffs or certain sex buffs tend to loose their tattoos and get replaced by jagged lines tattoos on the upper chest, I kill the buffs and it fixes instantly, it drives me slightly potty as I have cat ears and tails moved to tattoos to keep them as body parts when stripping, making me choose interesting buffs that make gameplay much more interesting or my perverse addiction to neko sims.   

My perversions always win.  :cry:  I don't even know why, I watched stuff like Akira growing up, dominion tank police, stuff like that, enjoyed it, but I'm not a massive anime or manga fan so why I have such an extreme attraction to cat girls is beyond my comprehension. 

Its not too big a deal, when I see really weird NPC's wandering around I just use the change outfit command to a normal look instead of the "situation" travesties to fashion, lol but figured I would ask in case I was just oblivious to a known solution. 

• 1 month later...

I'd like to understand how this mod / cfg file is supposed to work. Does it simply deny one piece of cloth after the other to allow only one specific?

I'm thinking about an undress/strip mod, triggering cloth changes via script and also modifying the allowed clothes every time. sstormyy made many nice variants of one piece of cloth and applying them to slot 1-5 and changing manually is possible but a little bit odd.

Could this be possible?

sstormyy sexy cloth in 3 variants:

Spoiler

2.png.9d6b0667e67f154f770334a7da613873.p

PS: I need an 'undress completely/keep shoes' option in WickedWhims. ;)

18 hours ago, Oops19 said:

I'd like to understand how this mod / cfg file is supposed to work. Does it simply deny one piece of cloth after the other to allow only one specific?

It's a list of allowed clothing combinations. The game picks a random combination from the list (instead of just any random combination). It won't do what I think you want it to.

24 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

It's a list of allowed clothing combinations. The game picks a random combination from the list (instead of just any random combination). It won't do what I think you want it to.

I still hope it does if I exclude everything but 1 piece for sim X and then a cloth change is triggered. There should be nothing else to pick unless the gamd does some more weird checks. I'd need to look at the dresser code and play with it, then I may agree that it's impossible;)