Performance enhancing Mods

lexus

I excuse myself for my bad english in advance, i am currently playing skyrim on a amd radeon hd 7450 with a dual core processor my question is are there mods that increase the performance without hitting on my graphics already in use is:

the d3d9.dll which boost the performance

the performance plus (snowfall,rainfall etc) are there any more which are good?

I excuse myself for my bad english in advance' date=' i am currently playing skyrim on a amd radeon hd 7450 with a dual core processor my question is are there mods that increase the performance without hitting on my graphics already in use is:

the d3d9.dll which boost the performance

the performance plus (snowfall,rainfall etc) are there any more which are good?

[/quote']

You are like me, I use d3d9.dll for boost performance as well.

Have you try this? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27959

Which mods you use? I can probably recommend some. Tried Get Wet and Get Snowy yet?

i use it and i got qquite a lote of it also, it is good with using the fps background booster (skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5695) the d3d9.dll is here (http://www.fileplanet.com/223433/220000/fileinfo/Elder-Scrolls-V:-Skyrim---Skyrim-Better-Performance-Mod-v1.1a)

Could be that there is a newer version, but i currently am using this one i got thnks to this baby from stuttering gameplay to smooth ps3 like sensations

What about ENB ? will this give some performance boost on a ENB what not use d3ddll ? for example projector....

I want use one ENB, on what night vision working, and it's havep retty much "60%" current colors, what very good for enb. But, fps.... i have very low end PC, and can get only about 60 - 56 fps in the open area, and 36-40 in towns, andi not use aliasing, only x16 sharpering ;_;

with that ENB, i have - 30 fps.

Archived