Info thread about body types/ physics and compatible clothing types

loki123

List of body mods, BBP and animations etc on next post...This one is abit background.

Hi, and even though this is my first post on this wonderfull forum I have been following it for quite some time. I started modding Skyrim 2 weeks and i have spent hours upon hours understanding the system.

I have finnaly gotten to the point where i have choosen what graphic/visual enchancements and gamepley mods i wanne add, but i have some troubles with selecting a female body type with physics. There are just so many different types to choose from and how to get them to work with physics etc is hard.

I was hoping someone might undertake the task of compiling a list of basic body types with compatible physics and what type of clothing/armours to use with them. I belive this would be a great asset to this forum. There are many skilled modders here i can see, but i also bet there are alot of guys like me that dont understand the details and could use some assistance. Ill structure this post in two ways...First, ille post what i am using now, then ill post the different stuff i have come accross, and hopefully someone can fill out the blanks and links and compatibilites etc...

I am currently using the following setup:

UNP Replacer Configuration Package by sillumult

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20884

Swaying standing idle animations

I use the UNPB base body and the UNP replacer package adds some sort of BBP and high heal walk animation. This gives my female a sexy standing and walking animation with nice BBP physics that works and show when standing still, walking and through different animations like dance and minilovers etc. My problem though is that i dont fully understand what is installed with the UNP replacer package...cause i tried to install bikinies for UNPB-BBP and the game CTD upon equipping cause apperantly the BBP is not compatible with the clothing.

Continued on next post:

My goal is to have a guide on how to install different mods to get a working game with physics based on different body types..I am hoping someone who understand this completelt can do this, but ill try and start abit so its possible to understand what i am looking for :) There may be and probably will be errors in what i write...

Ill start by compiling lists of the mods i know about:

As far as i know, a body is made up of 3 main things:

1) Body type (Mesh)

2) Skin (Textures)

3) Skeleton (For use in animations/physics)

4) Animations (BBP, walking, idle etc etc)

5 Clothing/armour

Main body types: First thing is to choose a body type, most popular body types are:

UNP - DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99 - Standard UNP body

UNPB - UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - With Optional BBP Breast Physics by calyps - xp32 - mrtroublemaker -dimon99 original - Standard UNPB body with/without BBP

CBBE - Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- by Caliente - Standard CBBE body v3

CBBEv3M - Curl=http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13180]CBBEv3M Body Repalacer by MAK[/url] - Bigger thighs and butt, requires original CBBE

CHCBHS - CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling - Curvier and bustier version of CBBE with butt and breast physics

ADEC - Acdale EyeCandy Body ADEC by AcDale - Standard ADEC body with/without physics

Textures : 2nd thing is to choose textures. The body mods above may or may not come with their own textures/skins, but i think you should be able to install a different texture pack of your own choosing as long as you check the description that it is compatible with your choosen body type. Ill not list texture packs here...

Skeletons : I belive there are maninly 2 skeleton types. I dont really know what you need them for or when to install them, but they are:

The skeleton of female models by Ning - Skeleton for all body types

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32 - Another type of skeleton

Breast physics/animations : How to get breast to bounce/sway....

CHCBHS - CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling - This one comes with breast/butt movement...you dont need to do anything

UNPB - UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - With Optional BBP Breast Physics by calyps - xp32 - mrtroublemaker -dimon99 original - This has a download with BBP....i only see small breast movement and havent really gotten it to work

TBBP - Dont know if this is a BBP mod or a complete body all in one mod....but i have seen the vids

UNP - UNP Bouncing Boobs - Using CHSBHC BBP by AjuntaPall316 - Another mod that gives BBP for UNP...dunno if you can use it with UNPB. Requires CHCBHS so not a standalone..

SLIDERS :

Bodyslide by Caliente and ingame weight slider...could use some explination on how this fit into the big picture....

BBP other animations :

Walk - Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP by xp32 - Sexy walk with BBP, think it requires a skeleton, or some of the BBP mods above....

Idle - NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB by fore - Adds idle animation with breating and some BBP

Idle - Swaing idle standing animation - Dont remeber where i got it from but adds a more sexy idle animation..Had installed a BBP mod when i tried this and breasts moved on idle..

Clothing: This is also a hard part

NO BBP - If you do not have BBP installed, it should be easy to search for armour/clothing by just using UNP, UNPB, CBBE etc in the search bar...I think you can in theory use UNP armours on UMPB bodies etc, but you may get clipping and the breast will be reduced to from UNPB size to UNP when wearing armour....

BBP - If you have a BBP mod installed you need armour with the right kind off BBP or your game will CTD often.....Hope someone can provide some general guidelines to this.....

FOR INFO :

The only configuration i have gotten to work is :

1) CHCBHS - CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling

Gives BBP effect on minilovers

The other BBP mods seem to only give BBP motion on walking and idle. Animations thought for instance minilovers result in still breasts.

Archived