Naked bonuses + No Naked Comments

Naked bonuses + No Naked Comments

View File

This is my little take on "Nudity in Skyrim".

Added bonuses for being totally naked. Can wear Jewelry classifications.

No Heavy or Light Armor adds minor bonuses to magic spell strengths, that also effect worn enchantments.

No clothing either. adds more bonuses...

When Naked by Sexlab Aroused (so you can wear clothes you have marked as 'naked'), and SexLab applied cum effects, the player gets a boost on health, stamina, and magicka recoveries.

No Scripts, so it could be compatible with SE. (Untested)

REQUIRED

Sexlab

SexLab Aroused  or Redux (as long as it has SexLabAroused.esm it will work)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible

Known...
Things like Beeing female, or other mods that use magnitude for detrimental effects ARE affected as well.

AKA 1st Trimester -2080 Disease Resistance due to using magnitude... Patches will be needed to cap those mods using magnitude for spell effects.

Hmm...might not be this mod, but would movement speed be affected as well? Seems you move really fast after loading the mod.

Tested it on a character using the requirements, along with Player Succubus Quest, etc. Along with mods to have vanilla female outfits be more revealing, and let them work with SOS - which the movement speed was increased while wearing a black robes variant(the Daedra Worshipper robes from Immersive Creatures, made revealing with SOS). The character recently went through a SL scene as well. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Hmm...might not be this mod, but would movement speed be affected as well? Seems you move really fast after loading the mod.

Tested it on a character using the requirements, along with Player Succubus Quest, etc. Along with mods to have vanilla female outfits be more revealing, and let them work with SOS - which the movement speed was increased while wearing a black robes variant(the Daedra Worshipper robes from Immersive Creatures, made revealing with SOS). The character recently went through a SL scene as well. 

I am not too familiar with the player succubus quests. I would keep an eye on magic effects or any mod that adjusts speeds via magnitude. Might take some figuring on what mods are comfortably compatible, and what mods it really messes with badly. (AKA try the same load file without this mod, and see if speed is normal, try again with a save before the quest is started, And another save without the Succubus mods)

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

the mod Sexlab Leveling has a spell that adds SL Cum layers, and an armor+resist bonus. It might need a patch if anyone still uses that mod although I don't know if they would scale too high... they do have a limited duration.

I don't add cum layers, Sex with males does that via Sexlab animations.

However, combined, the armor+damage resist bonuses should be amplified when not wearing armor, provided Sexlab Leveling still works and uses the magnification aspect for the spell.

39 minutes ago, Airianna said:

I don't add cum layers, Sex with males does that via Sexlab animations.

However, combined, the armor+damage resist bonuses should be amplified when not wearing armor, provided Sexlab Leveling still works and uses the magnification aspect for the spell.

Yeah, I'll have to see how the magnitude changes.

Leveling adds the cum as if you had engaged in a sexlab scene. It also adds a magical armor bonus.  I was thinking your mod would take that armor bonus, and with the cum added, boost it as you mentioned other mods doing.

I mostly just wanted to get the mod on the list, in case someone used it or thought about it and didn't realize how the spell from that mod worked.  (I looked at it a while back and made some changes of my own for my own game).

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Yeah, I'll have to see how the magnitude changes.

Leveling adds the cum as if you had engaged in a sexlab scene. It also adds a magical armor bonus.  I was thinking your mod would take that armor bonus, and with the cum added, boost it as you mentioned other mods doing.

I mostly just wanted to get the mod on the list, in case someone used it or thought about it and didn't realize how the spell from that mod worked.  (I looked at it a while back and made some changes of my own for my own game).

I may have boosted it too much... LOL
Iron Skin, now gives me over 2,000 armor rating LOL

It's even affecting the Gualdar fragment a LOT!.. geeze... Increase to 2x normal, maybe even 3x normal should be good...

20190424020236_1.jpg.1145435e44847f539230e2523b952cba.jpg

With Many Status I can see the results of the others increased....

20190424020335_1.jpg.b7b7b801223888ff6d83728cc9b7d58b.jpg

It will need some tweaks to bring it back down to a more competitive nature. Right now it's OPed.

Have you tried what happens when player is at very low health and naked, and then wears an armor? If the bonus is additive the player might die. I suppose 1 solution is to not wear off the buff until current health is higher than the health bonus.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Have you tried what happens when player is at very low health and naked, and then wears an armor? If the bonus is additive the player might die. I suppose 1 solution is to not wear off the buff until current health is higher than the health bonus.

I am not using any scripts in this mod. Makes it more compatible with everything else.

I don't effect max health, just the health regeneration effect. Where you are getting increased max health from, maybe a boosted potion or a boosted ring/clothes due to enchantments?

3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Naked comments in Skyrim is a feature xD, nice mod btw

i think there are no game that NPC said to you or reacted to your nudity (maybe the sims got that)

Yes, it's a feature of Skyrim, when you are running around in lore breaking undies by default. :D Should of had them saying things like, this...

nsfw_1700s.png.9ca4f5873a13fcf16c2fbf93dfc85b22.png

The Sims 2-4, by default, don't react to nudity, because it wasn't designed to be able to take off all the clothes without mods, and when taking a shower, they always shooed the other sims away, again, without mods. Mods that add reactions in... Sims 4 - Whicked Whims, Sims 3 - Kinky World, and I forget what mod it was for sims 2. Not even sure if there was one for The Sims.

8 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Hey Airianna! :) Nice mod, may i ask you what body you used for the woman in this mod picture? It's really nice i would install it for my personal gameplay!

Heya anghelos!
I use CBBE Curvy, with my own presets for Race Menu, Add a touch of NiOverride, XPMSE32 Extended HDT, and top it all off with COSIO 5.1, SOS Pubic Hair for Females with Bodyslide addon,  And Joy of Perspective.

Had to dig a little, My presets for Race menu.

Brenton Red.jslot

edit add+

I almost forgot, she is also nearing the end of the recovery phase for BeeingFemale, gave birth to a Chaurus beast child, so her belly and breasts are just a bit larger than normal.

7 hours ago, KillinCuzICan said:

Thank you! Unfortunately it is LE, so no dice! Thanks anyway!

LE just stands for Legendary Edition, AKA all DLCs. And that mod doesn't require even a single DLC, just the base game. It doesn't care what mods you are using or DLCs, it just grabs and displays your character stats in MCM.

If you are asking about SE version, nope, can't help ya there, as I can't get my desired mods to work on it, I stick with what is now affectionately called "OldRim".