Unlock other girls

I love those mods, but I am stuck at 2 girls. No areas, no poses, etc... the game is so hard and boring to play IMO. Even with real money, I can't unlock anything, I get (transaction failure).

Just want to unlock the girls............. ?any help?

save up your blue crystal heart things to 5000 and spend them on the gacha games - any time you get lucky and hit an SSR costume it'll unlock the girl it's for. you'll start off slow but it'll pick up once you get the hang of things. I know i was frustrated at first but you can do it I believe in you

2 hours ago, waleedov said:

I love those mods, but I am stuck at 2 girls. No areas, no poses, etc... the game is so hard and boring to play IMO. Even with real money, I can't unlock anything, I get (transaction failure).

We believe in you!
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 1:52 AM, waleedov said:

And what is the result?

• 7 months later...

Yes, please help us!

よろしくお願いします!

Help us! :)

Archived