How do I get papyrus logs? Also need help with animals

Alright so Ive got a lot of stuff downloaded, and it seems to be working, but just barely. There are a lot of problems that need adressing. So far, the only time that sexlab seems to work is when I use irresistibly attractive spell. I have defeat installed, and while if I get downed, the scene will start, after the scene there is some problems. First, im locked into third person. I can no longer pull up any menus, such as inventory, or interact with objects, and if I happen to go down again, instead of another scene playing, I just die.

For animals, its even worse. The irresistibly attractive spell doesnt work on them at all. and for most animals, when I suffer a defeat from them, one of two things happens. I either die like I normally would, or a scene starts, but it doesnt play any animations. Both actors get teleported into position in the default pose, are stuck there, and only the sound plays.

from what ive seen, people usually ask for the papyrus logs, but im not sure where I can get those. So if anyone would let me know how to get them, it would be appreciated so I can then get some help :)

4 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableProfiling=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

Change the ones you need logged to 1.

More information here: https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Skyrim_INI/Papyrus

Log files will be written to "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script".

Alright. Here are the logs then:

Well: In your first papyrus is DLC1VampireChangeEffect the CTD. Thats a quest as far as I know. Just copy "DLC1VampireChangeEffect" into google and you should find some solutions.

Two times you got UIWheelMenu. Need to fix that too. Google that also. 

And you got zzEstrusAddonMCMScript one time.  So it has to do something with Estrus mod that doesn't work. Google that toooooo.

Are you using LOOT to sort your mods ? 

To your creature animations: Sounds like there aren't animations to play. Did you run FNIS with the Creature Addon ? 

I'm just guessing right now, because I don't really know your set up on mods and if you installed everything with Managers and such.

1 hour ago, Dovakeks said:

Well: In your first papyrus is DLC1VampireChangeEffect the CTD. Thats a quest as far as I know. Just copy "DLC1VampireChangeEffect" into google and you should find some solutions.

Two times you got UIWheelMenu. Need to fix that too. Google that also. 

And you got zzEstrusAddonMCMScript one time.  So it has to do something with Estrus mod that doesn't work. Google that toooooo.

Are you using LOOT to sort your mods ? 

To your creature animations: Sounds like there aren't animations to play. Did you run FNIS with the Creature Addon ? 

I'm just guessing right now, because I don't really know your set up on mods and if you installed everything with Managers and such.

I dont have any vampire addons, or a UIwheelmenu. I have a UI mod but not a wheelmenu. and yes, im using Loot. Ill try and find something with the estrus, but I have FNIS creatures, ive run FNIS, when that wasnt working, i uninstalled and reinstalled FNIS, idk whats going on.

Na that means DLC1 so the Dawnguard DLC. Thats a quest bug. No mod.

Okay you could try to delete everything from FNIS. Download it again with a Mod Manager from Nexus. Also maybe install the XXL Version of FNIS. Should all be on the same site. 

Then install it again and tell me what it says. 

Archived