Sexbound not working properly?

LoveKip

Alright, I installed the latest version of the API, Go F*** Yourself and launched the game

Using the platform however my character goes invisible, since the loungable patcher isn't even downloadable anymore, what am I missing?

52 minutes ago, LoveKip said:

Alright, I installed the latest version of the API, Go F*** Yourself and launched the game

Using the platform however my character goes invisible, since the loungable patcher isn't even downloadable anymore, what am I missing?

Please don't make new topics related to the Sexbound API asking for help. You can ask easily enough in the support section for it. This question has been asked many, many times already.

There's a good number of things that could be going wrong, but the fastest way to figure it out would be to attach your starbound log files. If you only have those 2 mods installed, it should be running fine, though I'm suspecting you have some more. One of the most common issues that people have with vanishing characters is using an outdated custom race, since they don't have all the more recent character sprites. If they're just turning invisible and nothing is happening however, we'll need some additional information to figure it out.

Archived