Always the same sex satisfaction moodlet

Hi,

Just want to say I love your mods and the amount of effort and work you put into them, you make the game so much better and I love, love, love the new personality/impression system!

Anyway, my problem is that after sex my sims will only ever have the 'Satisfied' moodlet. No matter what mood they're in, no matter how turned on they are, no matter what traits they have, it's always just plain satisfied. Is it possible that I messed something up in my settings that would turn this off? Or is this a bug/how should I fix this?

Many thanks for your help!

• 4 months later...

Rather than post a new topic asking this very same question, I'm opting to bump this older, unanswered question which is the very same issue I'm having. Is it normal for Sims to receive only the +1 satisfied moodlet? The way the mod describes it, this moodlet should change depending on a Sim's traits and skills, like Dancing or Dance Machine.

Archived