Four play animations out place

Dela117

As the title implies. I’m currently having trouble running fouplay violate and four play prostitution. For some reason like 90% of the animations play way out of position and i don’t understand the reason. I have read the forums and some degree of misalignment is to be expected but i think mine are playing way too out of place. As in one character facing one side and the other another while the animation happens or the character being way too far from each other. Does this has to do with the AAF or did i mess up installing fourplay? i followed the guide after all and also used NMM to install everything.  Has anyone experience the same issue? or does anyone know how i can fix the positions?
Ill post pics of the issue later on if need be.

3 hours ago, Dela117 said:

As the title implies. I’m currently having trouble running fouplay violate and four play prostitution. For some reason like 90% of the animations play way out of position and i don’t understand the reason. I have read the forums and some degree of misalignment is to be expected but i think mine are playing way too out of place. As in one character facing one side and the other another while the animation happens or the character being way too far from each other. Does this has to do with the AAF or did i mess up installing fourplay? i followed the guide after all and also used NMM to install everything.  Has anyone experience the same issue? or does anyone know how i can fix the positions?
Ill post pics of the issue later on if need be.

Do you have this line in your Fallout4 Custom .ini file. 

[General]

fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000.                                                                                                                                                                                                            If not type it in there exactly like it shows here. 

Don't know if this is the reason, haven't used Fourplay in a bit but good place to start for me. Lol

Edit: Well Ive read through literally 30-40 pages of a Four-Play thread and this question was asked 9-10X with pretty much not 1 answer for any of them. The only thing I found was 1 response from probably the only guy here still helping people troubleshoot Four-Play. His name is mashup47, so I'll leave what he said here for you and if that doesn't help, I'm sure he'll see this sooner or later and have more info for you. Good luck. Below is what he said in previous post way back when.

Using the numpad keys 8,6,2,4,5 you can move the actor forward,right,back,left and  rotate them clockwise. Start by pressing the 3 key on the numpad a couple of time's ( this will sort most of the big alignment issues out) then use the 8,6,2,4,5 keys for fine adjustment. It's best practices to have the sex scene in a flat open area. :smile:

Archived