Check Defaults?

I have added quite a few downloaded Sims into my Mods. I am running into a few problems and I'm trying to determine which packages are causing them. I am wondering if one of the packages is replacing a default. I have the Eve body stuff which I want to be used as the defaults.

Is there a way to check which .package files have default replacements in them?

1) In CAS, there is no Female Body Top displayed

2) When creating new Sims, the eyebrows are funky. 

Also, I have a behavior issue when I click on "First Kiss". It is going to "location" and performing a sex act instead of just doing the normal behavior. It doesn't trigger the actual First Kiss event. 

10 hours ago, Poorman65 said:

Is there a way to check which .package files have default replacements in them?

One way would be using the Sims 4 Tray Importer - you could save the offending sim to the tray and then use this tool to see which mods the saved sim uses (click the sim and then click the CC tab). I believe it shows the overrides too so you can delete the undesirable ones. Mod Conflict Detector could also be useful - but I would be very careful with it (and backup my tray, saves and mods before doing anything with it).

Archived