Short version: Requesting a mod that will allow your character to have energy around their hands at all times, similar to the mod Glowtastic but just for hands.

Long version: While playing path of the anti mage I fell in love with having my hands covered in energy all the time.

Then I wondered why there wasn't a mod out that would allow mage characters to have an element of their choosing to surround their hands at all times.

While looking for a mod that does this, I found several melee mods that make your unarmed attacks do elemental damage which was cool but as when you disarmed yourself the effect would disappear...

Anyway, the only thing I'm really looking for is having my characters hands always surrounded by purple or blue electricity / energy , basically for RP purposes.

Buuut It would also be an interesting mechanic if the element extended to your equipped weapon/body. For example if you were always electrified you would have a higher chance of stunning an enemy unarmed or with any equipped weapon, enemies that hit you would have a chance of being stunned, and/or have your character leave an elemental trail wherever they walked.  (Random Ideas)

Thanks for reading and if someone out there is willing to create this mod that would be awesome  :thumbsup:

Arcane hand example: https://imgur.com/N75eUw3

Archived