Stretchy and spikey vagina textures

Hi! I recently downloaded a follower from the nexus with a uunp special hdt vagina and pure skin texture. I noticed that during a sexlab animation, the vagina textures are pointing outwards and looks weird and spikey. I've come across this issue before with other followers and I'm wondering what might cause this? Is this a skeleton issue or a texture issue? My knowledge on this subject is zero so I was hoping anyone on the forum could maybe suggest what might be the issue here. 

Any help appreciated! 

Can't be a texture issue otherwise just the colour would be entirely purple/pinkish or whatever weird colour, not a stretching bug.

This is probably either a skeleton issue or a hdt file issue.

For the hdt files can you reinstall/replace it with thishttps://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/

If that doesn't fix the problem you can try to reinstall/replace the skeleton using this file: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

Remember to run FNIS after each, otherwise you would just get the T-posing characters.

On 4/21/2019 at 2:26 PM, SirNibbles said:

Can't be a texture issue otherwise just the colour would be entirely purple/pinkish or whatever weird colour, not a stretching bug.

This is probably either a skeleton issue or a hdt file issue.

For the hdt files can you reinstall/replace it with thishttps://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/

If that doesn't fix the problem you can try to reinstall/replace the skeleton using this file: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

Remember to run FNIS after each, otherwise you would just get the T-posing characters.

Thanks for fast reply! I don't think I understood you correctly. Should i just place a skeleton.nif file and skeleton.hkx file in the mesh folder of the follower? and run FNIS afterwards? Cause she doesen't have hdt files or skeleton files included in the mod, not visible at least. I'm sure they are there, but how do I go about changing the skeleton? Sorry, I'm a newbie when it comes to these things. I also use AIO by leyenda as my main mod, and it comes with it's own skeleton. 

Sorry for the noobish questions, it just really want to fix this!

1 minute ago, bernt92 said:

Thanks for fast reply! I don't think I understood you correctly. Should i just place a skeleton.nif file and skeleton.hkx file in the mesh folder of the follower? and run FNIS afterwards? Cause she doesen't have hdt files or skeleton files included in the mod, not visible at least. I'm sure they are there, but how do I go about changing the skeleton? Sorry, I'm a newbie when it comes to these things. I also use AIO by leyenda as my main mod, and it comes with it's own skeleton. 

Sorry for the noobish questions, it just really want to fix this!

Depending on how the follower is created by the mod maker it differs.

It can either link to the global skeleton that your own dragonborn will also use, so fixing your own skeleton would also fix the skeletons of these followers.

Or it can be independent and got a link to it's own custom skeleton (usually an up-to-date skeleton, but some older followers which never got updated won't have a good included skeleton link if they have this of course)

You can easily check which it has, if the files from your follower mod has a skeleton.nif or skeleton.hkx in it then it has it's own independant skeleton. So just replace these by your own skeleton.nif and/or skeleton.hkx files. When you've got your own skeleton working of course. 

If it doesn't have these files in the mod folder somewhere, then you won't have to do anything extra when your own skeleton is fixed.

2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Depending on how the follower is created by the mod maker it differs.

It can either link to the global skeleton that your own dragonborn will also use, so fixing your own skeleton would also fix the skeletons of these followers.

Or it can be independent and got a link to it's own custom skeleton (usually an up-to-date skeleton, but some older followers which never got updated won't have a good included skeleton link if they have this of course)

You can easily check which it has, if the files from your follower mod has a skeleton.nif or skeleton.hkx in it then it has it's own independant skeleton. So just replace these by your own skeleton.nif and/or skeleton.hkx files. When you've got your own skeleton working of course. 

If it doesn't have these files in the mod folder somewhere, then you won't have to do anything extra when your own skeleton is fixed.

Ah, I see. The follower doesen't have skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx so i assume it uses the default skeleton that my dragonborn also uses. In Nifskope it says that the HDT havok path for the femalebody.nif is SKSE/plugins/hdtvagina.xml 

The one thing that bothers me though is that my dragonborn doesen't have the same problems, even though she uses the same skeleton. I wonder why this follower has issues with it. But would it help to copy the skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx from AIO to the followers meshes? or doesen't that make any difference? 

19 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

Ah, I see. The follower doesen't have skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx so i assume it uses the default skeleton that my dragonborn also uses. In Nifskope it says that the HDT havok path for the femalebody.nif is SKSE/plugins/hdtvagina.xml 

The one thing that bothers me though is that my dragonborn doesen't have the same problems, even though she uses the same skeleton. I wonder why this follower has issues with it. But would it help to copy the skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx from AIO to the followers meshes? or doesen't that make any difference? 

Pretty sure most if not all files from AIO are outdated, and personally I find that a horrible configured mix of stuff (but that's me).

AIO uses files other then the ones I've send before (or outdated versions of those) and can cause bugs.

If the follower doesn't have the skeleton files included it should just link to the global skeleton, can you send a link of the follower mod in question just so I can make sure?

11 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Pretty sure most if not all files from AIO are outdated, and personally I find that a horrible configured mix of stuff (but that's me).

AIO uses files other then the ones I've send before (or outdated versions of those) and can cause bugs.

If the follower doesn't have the skeleton files included it should just link to the global skeleton, can you send a link of the follower mod in question just so I can make sure?

Ah, I see. I've also noticed bugs with this skeleton on other followers earlier, but i didn't know it was AIOs skeleton that was causing this. But how do i link the follower to the global skeleton? 

The link to the follower is: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97341 (Hope the link works!) 

The body looks like it shouldn't have this problem.

I wonder though if you might have picked the COS option from AIO (I recall it had the clams of skyrim option) because that could be a problem with that body. (or if you have the chinese UUNP).

What you could always do is just replace the body with your own skyrim femalebody.nif, that should at least fix the problem with the stretching because that follower would use the exact same assets as your own dragonborn.

14 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

The body looks like it shouldn't have this problem.

I wonder though if you might have picked the COS option from AIO (I recall it had the clams of skyrim option) because that could be a problem with that body. (or if you have the chinese UUNP).

What you could always do is just replace the body with your own skyrim femalebody.nif, that should at least fix the problem with the stretching because that follower would use the exact same assets as your own dragonborn.

Ok. I remember i picked the UNP LEYENDA in AIO installer and that's what i use for my dragonborn. And that one should work with UUNP special vagina also since it's included in the AIO mod. I notice that many of the followers femalebody.nif is directed to SKSE/plugins/hdtvagina.xml, which is the one from AIO. It usually works ok, but some of them have stretching issues because of this. Is it normal that they're directed to this xml? even though the followers aren't created by HeroedeLeyenda? 

And Isn't there another way to direct the follower to the global skeleton? Cause I want the follower to have her original body, and not the one from my dragonborn. But if this is the only way to fix this then maybe I have to do it that way. 

39 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

Ok. I remember i picked the UNP LEYENDA in AIO installer and that's what i use for my dragonborn. And that one should work with UUNP special vagina also since it's included in the AIO mod. I notice that many of the followers femalebody.nif is directed to SKSE/plugins/hdtvagina.xml, which is the one from AIO. It usually works ok, but some of them have stretching issues because of this. Is it normal that they're directed to this xml? even though the followers aren't created by HeroedeLeyenda? 

And Isn't there another way to direct the follower to the global skeleton? Cause I want the follower to have her original body, and not the one from my dragonborn. But if this is the only way to fix this then maybe I have to do it that way. 

Yh it's normal that it gets directed to that .xml since that is the file where it stores the collision data.

AIO does work, but it's a mess all over if u ask me and outdated, it's nothing more then a compiled package of other files that got updates since then but the AIO hasn't got those updates. 

That's why it's better to get those files from the source (which I've linked before).

And yes it's possible to link it to it's own stuff but for that you'd have to go into the creation kit and edit the .esp file that comes with it...something I'm not that familiar with either (at least not for followers).

Anyways, your problem sounds a bit more complicated since everything looks fine. 

Maybe someone else here might know the issue because that specific follower looks fine to me in terms of files it's using and how the body is setup. I might be overlooking something, meshes aren't my expertise.

Archived