Sexlab No Target in Sex Journal [Solved]

Currently I was unable to register npc, the hotkeys doesnt seems working. Under Sex journal it shows there is no target except my own PC, which causes some mods such as Dripping When Aroused unable to work. However animation still can trigger by using matchlight. Can anyone help me pls.

As can see in the screenshot, there is no way I can select a target, the hotkey is also not working (Not even able to toggle playing animation)

*Update* Issue solved by installing Sexlab Framework SE v1.63 under Sexlab light. By right sexlab light have included the framework but not sure why my not functioning normally XD.

Inked20190421175135_1_LI.jpg

30 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

How are you selecting targets?

If I remember right, you have to target them with the HUD crosshair and press N (default key)

That is exactly how I trying to target them. Place my crosshair on the NPC and press N, but it doesnt works. It only triggers my inflation framework registration(Using N key as well).

Archived