game "not responding" after launch since last patch (04.19.)

xgeza66

Hi everyone!

Srry to open a new thread and asking help here, but i was unable to find any solution for my problem. I experienced the same problems like no description on custom content, or no worlds appearing on WW or MCCC windows after the the 04.16. patch but was still able to run the game. I read it on forums that there will be a "fix patch" on 04.19. so i waited for a few days. Today morning i opened  and patched my game, but since then i can't launch my game. After launch i see the maxis logo then the Sims4 logo  hear the background music like always, but then nothing happens, the screen just stays on the Sims4 logo, and in the windows task manager i see that the sims4 exe is not responding. I have absolutely no clue what cause this problem. I tried the repair, delete the localthumbnail file from the sims4 folder, remove the mods folder completly (thought first maybe one of the many CC i use is responsible for this...)  and still no luck running the game, same stuff the 2 logos appear then stuck on the sims 4 logo with background music ......  according to the game version txt and forums i have the latest build (1.51.77.1020) so if  anyone have any kind of idea what should i try to run the game again i would really appreciate the help.

Another question are there any kind of program, which is updated and can track the CC files? like they are broken/outdated/not working properly/etc ?

Archived