Skyrim VR Will Not Launch

ScionOfArt

Hey guys, ive been fiddling with getting DD up and running for VR for the last couple days, and i had it working for a bit, then all npcs/actors froze and started t posing when i started Skyrim VR up one time, so i uninstalled a couple anim mods, then tried opening it up again after re running FNIS, and the game would not launch, not even getting to the black screen crash. So i reinstalled the anim mods thinking that would fix the problem, and nothing has changed. Any idea whats going on?

I had some similar issues recently. Certainly rerunning FNIS should fix the T-Pose issues. There is a chance you have too many animations. I believe around 10k is the usual limit. I was having an issue where one of the DD mods was adding a bunch more animations and every time I installed it, my game would fail to start.

There should be a combination of reducing animation mods and running FNIS that should start the game for you. There is a chance some of the save games could be unusable if your mod mix changes too much.

I also had one outfit that I got from LL recently that was preventing my Skyrim VR from launching. I haven't played recently to be sure, but removing the two LL outfits that I added since the game was launching correctly got it working again for me. There is a chance it could be an outfit giving you issues.

Archived