Super Smash Flash 2

**DISCLAIMER**

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MATERIAL OF THIS GAME NOR HAVE I EVER CONTRIBUTED TO IT. ALL CONTENT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO McLeodGaming. I DO NOT PROFIT FROM POSTING THIS THREAD! ALL OF THEIR RIGHTS ARE RESERVED!!!

*Phew* okay,

I've just recently discovered a pretty cool flash game called "Super Smash Flash 2". If you've ever played the SSB series then you're going to enjoy this game. It's got a lot of SSBB content such as many items, stages and even smash balls with super smash finishes! It's also got characters from nonSSB games such as Goku, Ichigo, Sora and more and they all have their own super finishes. The game is also still in a early stage, the current version is 0.7 and more characters and content will be added.

All in all it's a great little game if you have nothing to do at work or are waiting for a large mod or download to finish.

I won't post a direct link, it's extremely easy to just go on google and search it there. If you are too incompetent to do that then:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mcleodgaming+super+smash+flash+2

YOUR WELCOME FOR SAVING YOUR PRECIOUS FINGERS

Enjoy!

Archived