Do you need help?

Hello, in totally new on that website, sorry if the question has already been asked but I can't figure out on how to install mod that contains .g1m files like the Hitomi destruction mod and the nipples one. What tool do I need ? Is there a link on a tutorial somewhere? 

Thanks

On 4/21/2019 at 2:12 AM, Fahren said:

Hello, in totally new on that website, sorry if the question has already been asked but I can't figure out on how to install mod that contains .g1m files like the Hitomi destruction mod and the nipples one. What tool do I need ? Is there a link on a tutorial somewhere? 

Thanks

Download REDELBE from here:

Download the REDELBE .zip file and extract all of the files into the game directory. Then go inside the REDELBE folder, and place the .g1m files inside the CharacterEditor folder.

• 11 months later...

if a file is named "KAS_COS_007.g1m" does that mean it goes to the 7th costume slot going downward? if i don't have that slot unlocked, can i change the file name to "KAS_COS_001.g1m" and work just like it would under 7 (i.e. w/o crashing the game or otherwise fucking something up)

couldn't find the edit button

would i also have to rename the folder?

might also help to know i downloaded the free version off steam "doa6 core fighters"

i guess by core they mean just kasumi and hitomi.

if i play arcade, i can fight other characters but obviously i can't choose their costumes for them. if the .rar file only has "layer2" what would i need to do to use those files to replace the original costumes so the AI oponent can be in a modded outfit? and I assume only 1 mod per slot?

6 hours ago, lovervenom said:

Hello,

I'm trying to activate the PAD and ryona scripts from this CE table https://bryanyora2525.com/cheats/pc-game-cheats/doa6-ryona-cheats/#toc26

I can't figure out what I should do. I connected a controller. disconnected. Tried to activate before a match and during. Nothing is working for me. 

What am I missing?

hello pal , you need to download cheat engine if you want to use that ryona table if you already did then just open cheat engine and select doa6 as the game you want to change the settings then use the file in cheat engine that you just posted earlier, if im not clear enough sorry about that !

I also have question when i first tried to use the tools to mods i saw that i needed blender and tbh i dont know how to use the code ? idk how i am supposed to call that in blender to be able to take doa6 model can you help me about that ? i somewhat found how to add the code once but i didnt had the color and i didnt know what i was supposed to do thanks

7 hours ago, Firegeek94 said:

hello pal , you need to download cheat engine if you want to use that ryona table if you already did then just open cheat engine and select doa6 as the game you want to change the settings then use the file in cheat engine that you just posted earlier, if im not clear enough sorry about that !

I already did all that. I just need to activate the cheats. Some of em can be checked and some don't. My problem is with the ones that can't be checked. 

15 hours ago, lovervenom said:

I already did all that. I just need to activate the cheats. Some of em can be checked and some don't. My problem is with the ones that can't be checked. 

Oh then its bc  the version of the game that you have isnt the last , i mean his patch is maybe for the 1.21 ver while your game is in 1.22 so it cannot work only advice i have is to wait until the creator of the patch update the patch so its compatible 

15 hours ago, lovervenom said:

Yeah i just checked the last patch is for 1.21 so its normal you cant check some of the ryona cheat wait for patch 1.22

On 2020/4/17 at 午後6時25分, kollector said:

おい!全員 !

頂点グループを転送して、改造された衣装に合わせますが、左のお尻   がめちゃくちゃになり ます。

455778348_Screenshot(95).thumb.png.45471eb92e1fa84006d1f44dad935e8a.png.b7ed5b87fa6c3e646c92b16c0ec1dba2.png

Let me ask a question in Google Translate.
I am a fledgling modder.
Could you tell me how to transfer the vertex group?
I'm not sure what to do to export the correct .vb after removing or adding a particular .vb vertex.
Also, if you want to import and export another mesh, please tell me if there is a necessary operation other than transferring the vertex group.

3 hours ago, mmmrtx000 said:

I am a fledgling modder.
I'm not sure what to do to export the correct .vb after removing or adding a particular .vb vertex.
Also, if you want to import and export another mesh, please tell me if there is a necessary operation other than transferring the vertex group.

I am a fledgling modder.

1577975303_Screenshot(134)_LI.thumb.jpg.2010174452cc3e55dfb3ae563320d87f.jpg

1612369444_Screenshot(137).thumb.png.2e201d0105a72499c8d0e14e41c31430.png

1247241361_Screenshot(135)_LI.thumb.jpg.7943397ae778fe15d56843f7490021f7.jpg

I am a fledgling modder.

I'm not an expert,  this is all i can help; hope you could get something.

By the way, it's rare to see a Japanese friend.

2 hours ago, kollector said:

私は専門家ではありません、これが私が助けることができるすべてです。あなたが何かを得られることを願っています。

ちなみに日本人の友達に会うのは珍しい。

Thank you!
It will be very helpful.
I will try again.
I hope the Japanese will get more excited.

• 2 months later...

hello so i am trying to use the g1a2fbx tool but i cant get it to work i saw that i needed the g1m file but every time i try i get the message"Cannot open file ""C:\Users\David\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\ntbro\CharacterEditor\MAR_FACE_001RTM.g1m"" for reading.
Error given by the system: Invalid argumentPress enter to exit." can someone help please thanks!

• 4 months later...
On 6/29/2020 at 8:50 AM, Firegeek94 said:

hello so i am trying to use the g1a2fbx tool but i cant get it to work i saw that i needed the g1m file but every time i try i get the message"Cannot open file ""C:\Users\David\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\ntbro\CharacterEditor\MAR_FACE_001RTM.g1m"" for reading.
Error given by the system: Invalid argumentPress enter to exit." can someone help please thanks!

I have same question, did you solve it now ?